- In "Fenced In", Kel points out the irony of their situation:
Kel: Hey, Kenan, it is kinda funny when you think about it! I mean, we made a date with two pretty girls! And all the only thing they care about is us being on time! Wait, here's the funny part, you made a little map and everything! And we left three hours early, and now we're stuck in a fence!
- In "The Raffle":
[Kel just stands there]
Kenan: Tell me what happened!
- This dialogue after Kel broke the TV while getting his orange balloon:
- When Kenan explains how he's gonna rig the raffling:
Kel: So tell me how I'm gonna win the TV. That I don't get to keep.
Kenan: ... and then, you win the TV!
Kel: Yeah! That I don't get to keep.
- "Grab a seal, some a veal, and the Shaquille O'Neill, and meet me down by the ferris wheel. To be real!"
- Kenan's girly scream: "BEETTYYYYYYYYY!!!"
- "The Chicago Witch Trials"
Sharla: Don't worry, Kenan. She doesn't dislike you... yet.
Kenan: Well, if she's with you, she can't be picky. (long pause) Hi, Becky.
- Kel: Which trials?
- Sharla accidentally blew dust on Becky. It made her itchy. Kenan peaked to see her scratching.
- Then Kenan walked up to her to sniff her, then walks back to the backroom. She smelled the barbecue sauce that was squirted on her.
Kenan: She smells like fire!
Kel: Maybe she was on fire.
Kenan: She wasn't on fire! She's a witch!
- Kel thought Kenan got turned into a pineapple.
Kel: (crying) She turned you int a pineapple! I'm sorry I didn't believe you!
Kenan: (came out of another room) Kel, what is it?!
Kel: You can still speak!
[Kenan rolls his eyes and went back into the room.]
- In "To Catch A Thief", Kenan is about to reveal to his (and Marc's) parents that Marc stole his watch, when Marc bursts in and starts yelling "We've been robbed! They broke into our house, they unmade my bed, and got PEANUT BUTTER in my underwear!!!"
Kel: Maybe it was ninjas that took your watch.
Kenan: Yes, it makes perfect sense!
Kel: I know, because ninjas are shadow warriors that can sneak up. 'I'm a ninja. I'm a ninja.'
Kenan: STOP THAT! I'm not talking about no ninja! I'm saying that it makes perfect sense that he wouldn't wear the watch he stoled at the place I work.
Kel: So if it wasn't super-rats or ninjas... I give up!
- Kel: "SURPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!!!"
- Kel: (yelling at Marc) "ALRIGHT, WHERE'S THE WATCH?"
- The policemen in "Attack of the Bug Men".
Kenan: Why won't you feed me, father?
- The Analogy Backfire in "You Dirty Rat".
Kel: Kenan, do we have to kill Wendell?
Kenan: Yes now go to bed.
Kel: Well, what if you were a rat and someone wanted to hurt you?
Kenan: Let's see: I'm not a rat, never been a rat, have no plans to become a rat. So... Good Night, Kel!
Kel: Good night. RAT-HATER!!
- Kel's obsession with the talking pen Kenan received from Chris for his birthday in "Present Tense". He likes it so much he goes out and buys his own, only for Roger to destroy it by throwing it at the wall.
- The entirety of "Housesitter".
- Kenan tells Kel to get the house keys when they went to buy new plants and stuff to fix the house. Kel looks at it and laughs, closing the door on the way out.
(Kenan and Kel come through the kitchen window)
Kel: Man, I can't believe we got locked out of Chris' mama's house! I mean, why does this stuff always happen to us?
Kenan: Well, remember when I said "Kel, grab the keys"?
Kenan: WHY DIDN'T YOU??
Kel: You were serious about that? I thought you were telling a joke.
Kenan: A joke?! Kel, if it was a joke, it would have been funny!
Kel: I don't know, I've heard a couple of your jokes.
(Kenan mocks laughter)
- "I'm Gonna Get You Kenan" has Kel tackling a nun, think she's the Jackhammer. Blasphemy, right?
- There's also the scene in the police station where he opens and closes the Jackhammer's cell door.
Kel: Oh, Mr. Jackahamma! The door's open! Oh, it's close! Wait, wait, wait, it's open! No, it's close! Ha-ha-ha-ha! Wanna come out?
- Kel doesn't recognize Kenan, who is in disguise with an afro and a mustache.
Kel: Has anyone seen Kenan?
Kenan: Kel, it's me.
Kel: And I'm me.
- "Clothes Encounters" would have Kenan and Kel volleying insults about Rudy. They didn't notice she heard all that while they're dressing up.
Kenan: But I'll tell you one thing: if I do go out with her, man, I am not wearing this stupid, ugly, rice pants. You know, for somebody that works in a clothes store, she sure has bad taste in clothing.
Kel: Yeah, she got bad taste in perfume, too. She smells like a stinky water buffalo.