Funny: Garfield Specials
- In Here Comes Garfield, apparently the Pleasure Motors commercial is on every channel.
Announcer: You know Pleasure Motors- *click* You know Pleasure Motors is conveniently located right here in Downtown- *click* Of course, if you can't make it to our Downtown location, we have new locations under construction up in Midtown- *click* Uptown- *click* and in the Loop! *click* At Pleasure Motors, your business is our pleasure! *click* Our pleasure is your business! *click* Our pleasure is none of your business! *click*
- From the Christmas special, Garfield trying out some sausage gravy which, unbeknownst to him, was spiked by Jon's grandmother with chili powder. It turns Garfield into essentially a flamethrower.
- Grandma's "eating for two" quip and Dad's look of shock after nodding obliviously for a few seconds.
- In Garfield's Halloween Adventure/Garfield in Disguise:
Binky: HEEEEEY, KIIIIIIDS!
- "All that candycandycandycandy...Steady yourself, Garfield."
- "We be at the mercy of the sea, matey! Topside, topside, batten the hatches! Trim the mains, slip the sheets! FLIBBER THE JIBBETS! I WANT MY MOMMY!!!"
- The best (or worst) alarm clock ever:
Binky: Remember, kids: if you don't exercise with Binky, you're gonna to grow up to be worthleeeess!
- This bit by Binky:
Garfield: I hate you, Binky! Where's my remote control?
Binky: That's right, kids! Tonight is Halloween night! And we want to be in great shape to trick-or-treat for all that CANDY! Don't weeeeee?
- One more bit by Binky, after Garfield learns about this being the night to get candy:
Garfield: (ecstatic) Yes, we dooooooo!!!
Garfield: Me thinks you be a might stingy with your candy, miss. If you don't reconsider your contribution I'll give your living room drapes a taste of me broadsword.
- "But the one thing I'm not is a scaredy cat. (beat) AAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!! AAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!"
Backup singers: (quickly) "The one thing he's not is a scaredy cat!"
- Garfield threatening the woman who only gave him and Odie a single piece of candy, complete with pirate voice. It works and they both get a big pile.
- The entire sequence in Garfield's Thanksgiving where the talking scale mistakes Garfield for Orson Welles.