Nightmare Fuel: Garfield Specials
- Garfield's Halloween Adventure quickly turns from a comedy to a creepy ghost story set in a creepy abandoned mansion told by a creepy old man, which turns out to be true.
- The Scare Chord when those pirate ghosts come through the cabinet will make you jump, especially right after Garfield says, "Maybe they didn't see us..."
- Even the part at the end of "Scaredy Cat" qualifies, what with the gradual build-up, the singer's tone of voice (and Last Verse Slowdown), and The Reveal, at which Garfield and Odie both scream like little girls. During this time, each and every time, the music speeds up.
- The camping special, with the killer panther. Doesn't stop Garfield from attacking it when it threatens his family, though.
- The 7th lifenote of Garfield: His 9 Lives is about a "guinea pig" cat in a secret lab. If you don't get scared during the escape... you will during the Painful Transformation.