- Odd roasting Sissi in "Frontier."
Sissi: Hey what are you two dorks up to anyway?
Ulrich: None of your business.
Sissi: (suspicious) Oh, with that kind of answer, now I'm sure you're up to no good.
Odd: Careful you, Sissi. Well, actually, Jeremie's working on a new project to make worms intelligent.
Odd: (out loud in class) That's right! And he would like to test it on you! (He and Ulrich have a laugh)
- The Big Lipped Alligator Moment mentioned in YMMV. "BREAK BREAK BREAK DANCE! HERE WE GOOOOOO!"
- During Odd and Yumi's "Freaky Friday" Flip:
Yumi!Odd: And if you hadn't noticed, I have a dynamite body! Better than yours. There... for example... (scratches his/her back) something's itching me in my back. It's a... I think it's the strap to your... hmm?
Odd!Yumi: DON'T YOU DARE TAKE IT OFF, YOU HEAR!?
- Same episode, Odd messing around with Yumi's body, flirting with Ulrich just to mess with Sissi (leading to a hilarious misunderstanding when Sissi leaves Yumi in Odd's body with a message about it for Ulrich), coming at school disguised as a Neko-girl and leading to a photo of Yumi and Ulrich together in the newspapers. Cut to Yumi's reaction at the end of the episode:
- Same episode again, something about hearing Jeremy, who's staunchly insisted on stating what he's doing every single time he sends the gang to lyoko unless he's being smothered or strangled, get confused with his terminology while doing his usual scanner routine of calling every thing he does then eventually just giving up and skipping that bit is comedy gold.
- Jim Moralès. Nothing else to say.
- In one episode, Sissi, after being scared by one of XANA's specters, is sent by Ulrich to hide in his and Odd's room. Cue Odd partially awakening and noticing Sissi:
- Odd ending up cloned in three, and the numerous resulting gags.
- All of XANA's xanatified victims in "Bad Connection". They're just so hilariously DUMB.
- In episode 49, the gang finds themselves without weapons in Sector 5. So how does Odd take out a Creeper? Improvised boxing match, complete with sound effects!
- Practically everything William clone says. The line he delivers in front of William's parents take the cake:
"To be specific, I'm a digitally-generated random polymorphic energy field controlled by a basic non-evolving behavioral program."
- In the episode Contact, Milly asks Sissi to sum up the plot of the movie for the Kadic News:
Sissi: Uhm...well, that is...uh...its a love story, and at the same time it's a thriller with suspense! And of course, it's got a good dose of psychology, andandand...and it's very funny! A real comedy, and quite satirical.
- The surviving Tarantula in "Revelation", upon Franz Hopper finishing decoding his diary for the protagonists, just walks away from the tower with a huffy gesture that practically screams, "Screw This, I'm Outta Here!."
- In a fourth-season episode, Ulrich is in the doghouse for forgetting Yumi's birthday, so Odd gives him a hand by buying a present for him to give to Yumi. Later that night, it turns out that Odd bought a gift for Kiwi, too, but Ulrich thinks a necklace is a little classy for the dog. Back at Yumi's place, she opens Ulrich's gift and discovers... a squeaky-toy dog bone.
- The reveal of Jérémie's specter program is pretty funny.
Jérémie Clone: Hey everybody!
Aelita: You've already finished all you have to do?
Jérémie Clone: Piece of cake sweetie pie huh? What you think? Sure am done you're lookin at the man! (To Yumi) How's it going kid, you must of got all dolled up for me today? You won't believe the vibes I'm feeling right now.
Yumi: Hey, go back being Jérémie will you?
Jérémie Clone: Hm? It's just that, whenever I see you, I don't feel like I'm myself.
- During the episode Final Mix, Jim is collecting everybody's tests, then stops and sees that Odd made his into an origami swan.
"...Well done, Odd, that's one of your best yet."
- Two words: Odd's jokes.
- Speaking of jokes, here's one of his classic gems that is combined with another funny moment:
[Jim attempts an Rhythmic Sport of Gymnastics demonstration but twists his spine.]
Odd: Hahaha! Rusty Squeaking Gym teacher, so that’s what RSG stands for, huh!
[Ulrich and Odd laugh at the joke.]
- When the William Clone starts to try "personal initiatives, like trying to imitate Odd's stupid stunts" like launching stuff across the cafeteria with a fork (Odd was using food, William was using a glass cup).
- The voice of the Blond Agent in False lead, seriously who did they get to voice this guy, he sounds like he sucked on helium before each take. Makes what could be a suspenseful episode into an unintentional comedy when he opens his big mouth.
- In the episode with XANA-possessed bulldozers, Jeremie's sleepy friends provide great scenes.
- First up are Odd and Ulrich.
Jeremie: (bursting into Odd and Ulrich's room) Odd, wake up, XANA’s attacking! ODD, WAKE UP!
Odd: (sleepily with one eye open) Huh? What did you say about carpet tacking?
(Ulrich finally sits up and removes a set of earplugs.)
Ulrich: (groggily) What didja say?
Odd: Hey, do you always sleep with those things in your ears?
Ulrich: Yeah, Odd. Always. And one of these days I'm gonna tell you why.
(Odd looks puzzled.)
- And then there's Yumi.
(Yumi's phone rings and she reaches to grab it.)
) Do you have any idea what time it is? (Beat)
Bulldozers, what bulldozers? (Beat)