- The "Code Monkeys" title at the bottom of the screen often has some noteworthy snark moments.
- In "The Woz", one of Dave's tactics is to microwave a turd, which then explodes all over him, Woz and the investors. At the start of the ep, he cuts open a dead donkey to sleep inside it like a Tauntaun. Then there's Larrity declaring war on bats, Dave commenting on how turtles give you syphilis (and not a Mexican whore), Larrity talking about doing a money sex doll, etc. It really establishes the tone of the show.
- The episode "Psychological Problems" is a giant CMOF in and of itself, but Mr. Larrity is especially at the top of his game. Some of his more memorable moments:
Steve Ploznik: And what's it like getting raped by a white tiger?
- While discussing insurance liabilities:
Larrity: Same as gettin' raped by a striped one, ya racist!
Sidebar: HE'S RIGHT, TRUST ME
Larrity: Listen up, people. This is lady doctor DO-reen Masterson. She's here so we can show her that we're alright in the head. 'Cause if we don't, we're what they call "uninsurable", and we all gonna "lose our jobs". So please, "give her your respect", and don't "call her a dog-faced fraud" to her face.
- Larrity introducing their psych evaluator, Dr. Masterson:
Sidebar: OR DECREPIT HAG... OR HOARY SPINSTER
Dr. Masterson: Now let's get back to those word associations. Just respond with the first thing that pops into your mind. Cat.
- Larrity's psych evaluation:
Larrity: I know this one, it's Garfield.
Dr. Masterson: Dolphin.
Dr. Masterson: Good. Shoe.
Larrity: Intelligent again! 3 for 3!
Dr. Masterson: Marriage.
Dr. Masterson: Swimmming pool.
Larrity: Water murder.
Dr. Masterson: Orphanage.
Dr. Masterson: Thank you.
EVALUATION: RICH, WHITE, FETISHISTIC PIG.
TREATMENT: RUN FOR GOVERNOR.
"Hey, everybody! I got a hundred percent on my test!"
- His reaction to completing his psych evaluation:
Sidebar: ???? ???????
- Todd going crazy as the "Cock Goblin" and chasing Dr. Masterson around the office, before it all ends in the break room when he impales himself with his own spear. "Curse this cheap contraption! I knew I should've ordered from Captain O!"
- From "Benny's Birthday".
Dean: Yo, Dad! When I was little you used to say you shoulda had me adopted.
Larrity: And now I'm finally glad nobody wanted you, 'cause you're a gosh darn genius!!
Dean: Did ya hear that! My dad thinks I'm a genus! ["It's genius, you idiot"] A group of organisms that share a common characteristic! What's up!?
- Dave humping the break room vending machine to get a free chocolate bar, then convincing Jerry to help "tag team the machine [to] see what happens."
Dave: Ugh, ugh, ugh, take it candy machine! Voilà, my chocolate loin-stick!
- In "IPO", when an evaluator comes to take note of the company's progress:
Dean: Maybe he's a chick pretending to be a dude!
Larrity: (sighs) What?
- And Dave finding Jerry drunk and with a bunch of strippers, leading the sidebar to declare him as a "MEGA LOUSY DRUNK" and Dave determining he has lap-dance crotch.
- In ""Trouble in the Middle East", when agents ask about verification for Dave and Todd.
Agent: All we can tell you is that they're in Khakistan. And that's they're in grave danger. And the moon landing wasn't real. And the Food Pyramid is a scam.
Black Steve: I knew it! F***ing legumes [le-gooms], my black ass! Ain't no damn thing as f***ing legumes!
Snob: Actually, Black Steven, I believe it's pronounced "Ley-gyoomes".
Black Steve: [takes out a gun and shoots the snob]
[Alt Text reads "Thank you"]
- The reactions to how awful the "E.T." video game is (Benny is traumatized, a kid with cancer dies in the hospital, a little kid version of Todd snarks that the game should be called "V.D.," and a boy rants that the game killed his baby sister and caused his parents to divorce).
- The music video at the end of the episode.
- "The Takeover" is filled with laughs, from Larrity thinking that everything in America is going to be bought by Japan "Within the next 6 or 7 weeks", Todd's futile attempts at speaking Japanese, the whole "Larrity Harbor" rant, Larrity's Mutant Repellent, Dave's plan to scare off the investors (first by releasing pigs (he admits he "may have gotten my J's confused- explain to me the difference between the Jews and the Japanese?", then by dressing as Godzilla, with Clarence as Mothra), etc.
- From "The Revenge of Matsui":
Larrity: We're being attacked by black people! No wait, they're ninjas!
Benny: [Farts in a programmer's face.] "That's what I think of your stupid game."
- Larrity bringing Harrison Ford along on their journey, because he confuses his work as Indiana Jones with actually finding things, despite Ford's protests.
- The fact that the Protendo receptionist has Mr. Larrity marked for an "APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH" (apparently he called ahead).
- Todd having "three mini-heart attacks" on his way to the roof.
- Dean accidentally believing Black Steve killed everyone and offering to help burn the bodies.
- The whole "Magnum PI" parody with Dave that inexplicably happens.
- The entire scene Benny spends as a "guest" of Protendo, reviewing their latest games:
[Farts in another man's face.] "And that's what I think of your sucky-sucky game!"
[To a third man] "Your game isn't even worthy of being farted on! It's the worst game I ever seen! But, I going to make you a deal."
[Benny vomits all over the third man's game.]
No-go! I got my eye on you, bitch!"