Run, run as fast as you can!
"Save room for dessert cause I'm coming after you."The Gingerdead Man
is a 2005 horror-comedy film made by Full Moon Features
and Charles Band, starring Gary Busey as Millard Findlemeyer, a criminal who is sent to the electric chair, comes back to life as a Gingerbread Man, and goes out to kill the woman who sent him to jail.
Followed by two sequels, Gingerdead Man 2: Passion of the Crust
and Gingerdead Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver
as well as a crossover with Evil Bong
, in which Busey did not participate in.
- And I Must Scream: In Gingerdead Man vs Evil Bong, Gingerdead Man was going to have to go through an eternal life of being eaten alive and reformed as a punishment for all the crimes he committed. Luckily for him, he escapes this horrifying fate.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: "You are here by formally charged with murder, mayhem, callousness, wantent, drug use, all of these, and your worst offense, you taste like poop."
- Cruel and Unusual Death:
- The gay guy's death in the second movie where he gets a curling iron shoved up his ass.
- Also, the Gingerdead Man's deaths are also this, especially in the second movie where he gets crucified, set on fire, and shot several times for good measure.
- Death as Comedy: It's a gingerbread cookie that kills people. How can you take that seriously?
- Death by Cameo: Robin Sydney makes a brief cameo in the third movie, only to get electrocuted to death.
- Demonic Possession: Happens to whoever eats the Gingerdead man.
- Diner Brawl: The film starts with Findlemeyer killing people in a diner before being caught.
- Eye Scream: In the second movie, Gingerdead Man rips out a crew member's eye.
- Gambit Roulette: Findlemeyer's family scheme to bring him back to life apparently involved sending his ashes mixed with a gingerbread spice mix at a bakery, where he would then require to be cooked as in a human shape, with one of the employees cutting himself and leaving blood inside it and finally lightning striking the oven where he was being cooked.
- Gorn: A lot of deaths in the series, especially in the second and third films.