directed by Trevor Matthews and written by Nick Gordon
It stars Ali Cobrin as Kylie a student whose father recently passed away, and Slaine as loverboy, a psychopath who stalks her.To have the means to study and help her mother out financially, Kylie sees no other alternative than to work for Girl House, a website that that streams the uncensored lives of the girls living inside its walls in a sort of x-rated reality show, 24/7. It is supposedly "the most secure, technologically advanced site of its kind" said to be untraceable, unhackable and "the Fort Knox of websites."The girls of the house have free reign over what they choose to do (or show) in the house, though incentives are in place for the girls who bring in the most traffic.One of their thousand loyal watchers is a man who goes by the handle "loverboy" - a creepy loner who happens to be very good with computers. When loverboy is rejected by several of the girls in the house, he decides to track down the "untraceable" Girl House and put on his own show, hacking and slashing his way through the house's occupants.
This film provides examples of:
- All Men Are Perverts: A good half of the male cast seems to just watch Girl House when ever they are shown they are are putting moisturiser on their hands or slowly closing a door at work.
- Alpha Bitch: Devon is said to be the highest earner in the house and also seems to be the resident mean girl.
- Bloodbath Villain Origin: In the opening scene it shows Loverboy being bullied by two young girls and serving Disproportionate Retribution to one of them.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: All of Loverboy's murders count, but special mention goes to Heather's death. Loverboy stuffs a giant dildo down her throat, then ties saran wrap around her mouth, leaving her to suffocate on the dildo.
- Death by Mocking: One of the girls posts a photo of loverboy mocking him, and several of the girls insult him when he messages them triggering his murderous spree.
- Enfant Terrible: Loverboy shown in the opening scene along with Troubling Unchildlike Behavior.
- Extreme Mêlée Revenge: Kylie at the end.
- Final Girl: Kylie.
- Fingore: Devon gets all her fingers cut off with an axe.
- Hooker with a Heart of Gold: Kylie is living at the girl house to pay her tuition and help her mother after the death of her father.
- I Cannot Self-Terminate: Devon can't bear to live disfigured and begs Kylie to kill her.
- Kids Are Cruel: In the opening scene Loverboy is bullied and humiliated by two young girl he then kills one of them.
- Malevolent Masked Men: Loverboy when he goes over the deep end.
- Neck Snap: Loverboy kills a security guard this way.
- The Peeping Tom: Loverboy is shown at work staring up a female worker's skirt, also the nature of the Girl House is voyeristic.
- Platonic Prostitution: Loverboy pays for private cam time with Kylie but claims to only want to talk to her.
- Police Are Useless: The police pretty much say there is nothing they can do. And when they do deploy men... it's to the wrong house.
- Single Tear: Loverboy when one of the girls insults him.
- Slashers Prefer Blondes: Devon is the first girl in the house to be attacked though she survives the attack.
- Sour Prudes: Heather makes sure Kylie knows how much she disapproves every time she opens her mouth.
- Stalker with a Crush: Loverboy for the girls in Girl House, particularly Kylie.
- Stalker Shrine: Loverboy's photoshop wall and mannequin.
- Time Skip: The first scene takes place in a different time from the rest of the film.
- Unproblematic Prostitution: Kylie talks about how the porn industry is 'mainstream and accepted' and that 'There's no stigma. Nobody cares' and the man who manages the house talks about how 'nothing's ever required' of the girls.