Fan Fic / Out Of Control
A Mahou Sensei Negima!
fanfiction collaboration story by the tropers of Ala Iridia. The story takes place after the Magic World arc where Chao has returned and helps Hakase build an even more Ridiculously Human Robot
than Chachamaru. This has some unexpected results as class A discovers the robot and they try to look after it.
Each chapter is written by a single member of the collaboration with a thousand word limit and no knowledge of what the next author will do.
The story can be found here
Please add Tropes as you see them.
This fanfic contains examples of:
- Actor Allusion: Haruna gets one in chapter 21, though it may not be readily apparent. Check for a certain other fanservice-heavy anime that her English VA did.
- Adaptational Badass: The Slime Girls are trying to invoke this in regards to themselves. Also, the catgirl waitress slave.
- Berserk Button: Turns out Haruna has a major one: do not annihilate her yaoi collection, or else she'll use her Artifact to create the Witchblade and go on an Axe Crazy Roaring Rampage of Revenge.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Title of the chapter in which My Little Ponies show up. This has been soundly ignored by all subsequent contributors.
- Brick Joke: ...until chapter 14, where a pony corpse is found, bludgeoned to death with a copy of Twilight.
- Then we learn that the pony was The Great and Powerful Trixie
- Big "NO!": When Asuna learns that she needs to rewrite one of her reports, her scream can be heard in Kyoto.
- Black Comedy: Chapter 7 consists of Chachamaru trying to kill her newborn little sister. Given said sister is a robot, it doesn't really work that well.
- Cardboard Prison: Tao Lingshen escapes, somehow.
- Charles Atlas Superpower and Megaton Punch: Good lord, Ayaka. The aftereffects of her Megaton Punch are visible from orbit.''
- Crazy Jealous Guy: Chao's husband.
- Dramatic Thunder: Chao built a Dramatic Lightning Generator that's triggered by evil laughter.
- Evil Laugh: Chao is a big fan.
- Fetch Quest: Eva sends Negi to retrieve a book hidden by Albireo.
- Grand Theft Me: Chao's husband does this, along with Body Surf.
- Harem Seeker: The Slime Girls.
- Hostile Show Takeover: One of The Slime Girls' goals.
- Hurricane of Puns: Captain Shotacon's horse is named Negi-sensei. We're positive you can see where this is going....
- If I Can't Have You: If Chao's husband's plan succeeds and she refuses to go back to him, she'll be turned into an ermine.
- I Have You Now, My Pretty: The Slime Girls are attempting to kidnap people and use at least some of them as their personal harem.
- Infant Immortality: The Slime Girls claim that Amalthea has this.
- In the Name of the Moon
- Last Name Basis: Chao is annoyed that she still has this with Hakase despite the fact that Hakase wants to marry her.
- Marry Them All: For Chao, but one of her husbands isn't happy about it.
- Medium Awareness: In one chapter, Asuna explicitly refers to the story as a T rated fanfic when it looks like Eva's about to start talking about things that belong in an M rated fanfic.
- More recently, the Slime Girls seem well aware of the fact that they are in a story for the first time ...
- Middle Child Syndrome: Chachamaru suffers from it in chapter 7.
- Murder the Hypotenuse: A goal of Chao's husband.
- No Sell: Albireo claims that he can do this to Nodoka's artifact (at least for a while). He may have been lying.
- Offscreen Teleportation: The Slime Girls apparently have the power to do this.
- Ridiculously Human Robot: Even more than Chachamaru!
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Haruna.
- Say My Name: CHAAAAAAAAOOOOO!
- Shout-Out: The nameless Knight Templar Church Militant Moral Guardian who burns Haruna's yaoi collection seems to be very similar to Alexander Anderson.
- Sorting Algorithm of Evil: The Slime Girls want to deliberately go through an inverted version.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: As of the most recent chapter, the Slime Girl are getting just as much, if not more, screen time as Amalthea.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Haruna: "Give me some credit, at least. It's not like I go around molesting babies or anything."
- Telescoping Robot: While normally looking completely human, Amalthea is completely stuffed with every weapon that Chao and Hakase could get their hands on.
- Twincest: The Narutaki twins.
- World of Scenery-Chewing and Hot-Blooded: If only in the chapter written by Gundam Kaiser, almost everyone yells a lot.
- Yandere: Chao's husband.