The daughter of Eric and the niece of Julia, singer/actress (but mainly actress) Emma Rose Roberts was born on February 10, 1991. Given her first break by Nickelodeon thanks to Unfabulous, she's gone on to hang around mermaids, English boarding schools, canines, and Hayden Panettiere (both advertise Neutrogena, both appear on the soundtrack to Ice Princessnote , and both have key roles in Scream 4).
- Unfabulous (2004 — 2007) as Addie Singer
- Aquamarine (2006) as Claire Brown
- Nancy Drew (2007) as Nancy Drew
- Hotel for Dogs (2009) as Andi
- 22.214.171.124 (2010) as Joanne
- It's Kind of a Funny Story (2010) as Noelle
- Scream 4 (2011) as Jill Roberts
- Celeste And Jesse Forever (2012) as Riley Banks
- We're the Millers (2013) as Casey Mathis
- American Horror Story (2013 — 2015) in various roles:
- Scream Queens (2015 — present) as Chanel Oberlin
- Nerve (2016) as Vee Delmonico
Emma provides examples of:
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: In contrast to her mean-spirited horror genre roles in projects such as Scream 4, American Horror Story: Coven and Scream Queens (2015), Emma in real-life is said to be a sweet person in general.
- Older Than She Looks: She is in her mid-twenties, but still looks a teenager.