Charles Martinet (born September 17, 1955, in San Jose, California) is best known as the voices of Mario, Luigi and most other male characters in the Super Mario Bros. series, starting with Mario's FUNdamentals in 1995. Martinet is fluent in Spanish and French but, ironically, not so fluent in Italian.The Super Mario Wiki has more information about him. He also has an Instagram and Vine Account.
Charles Martinet has provided these voice overs of:
- Gouji Rokaku in Jet Set Radio.
- Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Donkey Kong, and Toadsworth in the Super Mario Bros. series, and his Star-Making Role.
- Paarthurnax in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Vigoro in Skies of Arcadia.
- Homunculus in Shadow of Destiny.
- Sir Alistair Loveless III in The ClueFinders 4th Grade Adventures.
- The Cat in the Hat and Yertle the Turtle in Dr. Seuss Kindergarten.
- The Narrator (himself) in BIT.TRIP Presents: Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien and Runner3
- Orvus in Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time.
- Fowl Mouth in Cel Damage.
- Played the role of Spinner in Solar Eclipse.
- Sanguinar and the Old One in Slave Zero.
- Everyone (the announcer, player character, and all the opponents) in Super Punch Out!
- William Shakespeare and Ludwig van Beethoven in Where in Time Is Carmen Sandiego?