open/close all folders
Fighting Style: Mixed Chinese martial art based on Xinyi Liuhe Quan and Bajiquan combined with Lucha Libre
Appears in: Tag 2, Revolution
Voiced by: Stephanie Sheh (Intro & Ending Voice), Annie Wood (Battle Voice)
A female Masked Luchador who's actually Julia Chang filling in for an injured wrestler friend.Tropes associated with Jaycee:
- Ass Kicks You: Several of her moves feature this, including a hip check, and a dropping butt crush.
- Epileptic Trees: Speculation that it's Julia behind the mask began almost immediately after the character was revealed, with this image◊ surfacing not even hours after the news hit the Internet. That her name is a phonetic spelling of Julia's initials, a video of TTT2's location test showed Jaycee has a lot of Julia's attacks, and both Jaycee and Julia having the same voice continued to fuel the fires until producer Katsuhiro Harada finally confirmed it in an interview at E3 2011.
- In-universe, King himself seems to have come to this conclusion. TTT2's arcade intro has him giving a suspicious look to the mysterious woman and then exasperatedly shrugging, as if to ask, "Why are you doing this?" Jaycee takes this opportunity to start beating the hell out of King.
- Ganryu as well. In his ending, he happens to walk past Jaycee's room while she is showering, and he decides to watch, not for perverted reasons, obviously, but to see if Jaycee is his 'beloved Julia-Chan', as he suspects. He gets arrested for this.
- Many players assumed that her choice in fighting style was done to differentiate Julia from her mother. With Michelle joining the console version's roster, it's a safe assumption they were right.
- Her and Michelle's endings blatantly reveal that she really is Julia.
- Foreshadowing: Her true identity can easily be spotted with that alias, her familiar green necklace, her overall size and physique, and her basic moveset combined with luchador skills.
- Julia Chang from Outta Town
- Legacy Character: There were at least two Jaycees, Julia and the woman whom she replaced that was injured. The count goes to three if you include Michelle wearing the mask.
- The Reveal: Namco seems to be treating her identity like this.
- Stripperiffic: Her outfit. Really contrasting with Julia, who's mostly more reserved.
Sebastian - Monaco
- Leaving would be in your best interest.
Fighting Style: "Street Fighting"
Appears in: Tag 2
Voiced by: Gideon Emery (6), Serge Bourrier (Tag 2)
Lili's butler from Monaco. Typically he follows Lili to fights and observes from the side. Aside from that, not much else is known about him.
Unlocked as a time-release DLC character in a patch for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on October 9, 2012. He fights using Lili's Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection moveset with a few exclusive taunts where he bows.
- Ascended Extra: He made a few appearances in Lili's prologues and endings, but Tag 2 marks his first playable appearance.
- Battle Butler
- Old Retainer
- Satellite Character: There's not much else to him other than being Lili's butler.
- Unexpected Character: Harada did mention that Lili could be the possible subject for a console-exclusive clone character, but her butler was not the character people would have expected to be assigned her style (which is very flowery and full of flips and twirls).
- Rule of Funny: Just seeing him in action is absolutely hilarious - an old man in a suit spinning around like a ballerina.
- Well Done Servant Guy: In his TTT2 ending, where his victory puts Lili in an apparently sullen mood while they're driving someplace. He tries putting on the radio, but every station has announcers singing Sebastian's praises, much to his consternation. After they arrive at their destination, Lili takes a moment to give him a curt "Congratulations" before walking away, to which he responds with sincere gratitude.