This character sheet is currently under construction.
The ten gods and goddesses
of Rixile, each of which are a patron to one race (which has a similar appearance to them, given they made them in their own image).
All the gods provide examples of:
The God of Weather and The Stars (or Lightning and Sky as he prefers). The patron god of blitzers.
The Goddess of Earth and Animals, and the patron goddess of earthen.
The God of Metal and Time, and the patron god of all meks. His bestial form is a manticore.
The Goddess of Ice and Spirit, and patron goddess of all icends.
The Goddess of Wind and Mind, who also happens to have the most advanced technology compared to the other gods. Her bestial form is a garuda. She is the patron goddess of aronites.
The God of Plants and the Home. He tends to be an Actual Pacifist
, but finds it hard to stay that way with all the conflict going on. His bestial form is a Pokemon-style gecko + World Tree. He is the patron god of forcol
The God of Fire and Justice, and patron god of volkin (though he wishes they didn't act against his will).
The Goddess of Water and Emotion, and patron goddess of aquatones.
The God of Moon and Space (but not outer space—that's in Volt's domain). He is the patron god of darklings.
The Goddess of Sun and Balance, and patron goddess of all soli.
The demons are beings who coexist with the gods, albeit not peacefully. They are responsible for huge surges of negative human emotions, and the gods find themselves needing to rout them every so often.
All of the demons have the following tropes in common:
- Alphabetical Theme Naming
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Unlike the gods, however, the demons have an outline that is black on the inside and a darkened hue on the outside, as denoted by their initial.
- Emotion Bomb: The demons have power over the negative attributes of humanity, and can increase them to devastating levels with the right timing.
- Rogues Gallery: Several of the demons have proven major pains in the asses for the gods, notably Bryn and Oberus, possibly among others.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Inverted from the gods; their true form is an animal, yet they can assume the form of a mortal, barring obvious tells.
The demon of destruction, whose true form is an elk.
The demon of impulsivity.
- Affably Evil: He's more of a nuisance than an actual threat. At least, according to Volt.
- Idiot Ball: This guy is the personification of this trope.
The demon of deceit. Currently imprisoned by Galvan.
The demon of despair, whose true form is a dog. Deceased.
The demon of indecision, whose true form is a chameleon. Killed by Sonata.