A talking groundhog who is usually the smarter of the two.
- Butt Monkey: Whenever Gorilla decides to strong-arm him.
- Funny Animal
- Cloudcuckoolander: More than Mario, surprisingly.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Mario.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Fafa is the Blue Oni, despite being brown.
- Talking Animal
The other main character. Imagine Elmo with a different accent, deeper voice, somewhat more educated, wears a yellow shirt, shaved and with a wispy beard and tuft of hair and you have Mario. His species is unknown.
- Badass Beard: By puppet standards, anyway
- Berserk Button: Does not like ABBA or vertical videos (although the former is explained as a hate of palindromes)
- Brought to You by the Letter "S": His "M" T-shirt
- Celeb Crush: Is "saving himself" for Katy Perry
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: Has to be Fafa's more times than you would think.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Fafa.
- Only Sane Man: When the situation becomes REALLY insane. Especially in The Pee-wee Herman Blog.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Naturally, the more excitable and red Mario is Red Oni to Fafa's Blue Oni.
- Take That!: Is often prone to openly telling people and things that they suck
- Technicolor People: He is tomato red.
- Too Dumb to Live: Sometimes. Instead of just escaping the Saw parody, he puts on the Lollipop Hat.
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: Speaks in what sounds like an Eastern European accent
A gorilla who mostly speaks in 'mehs'.
- Butt Monkey: In the Photoshop Tutorial.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Generally a well-meaning guy, but Gorilla has been shown strong-arming people (usually Fafa)
- Recurring Character
- The Unintelligible: Only says "Meh". Even when singing.
Fafa's cousin from Brooklyn...who happens to be a toad.
- Brooklyn Rage: Hails from the Bay Ridge neighborhood, specifically.
- Catchphrase: "Boom, done!"
- "Whaddaya freakin' kidding me?!"
- "In conclusion..." when he's wrapping up a discussion.
- Hand Wave: His answer when Mario asks how a toad can be related to a groundhog?Johnny: My dad was Italian.
ThorA heavily exaggerated version of Thor, complete with booming voice and arrogant personality
- Berserk Button: Thou shalt NOT insult Natalie Portman!
- Hidden Depths: Is a decent singer, particularly with his rendition of Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On".
- No Indoor Voice
- Recurring Character
ZombieA zombie (akin in design to those from Plants vs. Zombies) who makes appearances
- Butt Monkey: In "Zombie University" where he's the practice dummy used by Mario and Fafa to demonstrate zombie slaying techniques
- Everything's Deader with Zombies
- Hidden Depths: Like Thor, he is a decent singer when it comes to "What a Wonderful World"
- Omniglot: At the very least, he knows how to say "Brains" in virtually every language on Earth-even sign language
- The Unintelligible: When acting as a zombie, otherwise he is capable of speech
Jack WoodsA nature specialist who is quite knowledgeable about rabbits...and may be insane.
- Ax-Crazy: Mario believes it, and there is something off about the guy.
- The Nicknamer: Refers to everyone as "Johnny"
Blake Worthington and BungoTwo Simian News Reporters, Blake is the Chimpanzee and Bungo is the Orangutan
- Aerith and Bob
- Funny Animal: They are two news reporters who happen to be apes.
- Take That!: Their first appearance they exemplify everything bad about American News, they seemed to have dropped this in their second appearance.
JerkfaceA troll that hates Glove and Boots.
Uncle JoeOne of the real life uncles of a crew member, who tells wacky stories of his youth. Portrayed by a squirrel puppet.
- Groin Attack: Nearly neutered his friend when he was 9 with a bow and arrow. His friends mother was more angry about the hole he put in his pants.