Characters: Glove and Boots
A talking groundhog who is usually the smarter of the two.
The other main character. Imagine Elmo with a different accent, deeper voice, somewhat more educated, wears a yellow shirt, shaved and with a wispy beard and tuft of hair and you have Mario. His species is unknown.
A gorilla who mostly speaks in 'mehs'.
A heavily exaggerated version
of Thor, complete with booming voice and arrogant personality
A zombie (akin in design to those from Plants vs. Zombies
) who makes appearances
- Butt Monkey: In "Zombie University" where he's the practice dummy used by Mario and Fafa to demonstrate zombie slaying techniques
- Everything's Deader with Zombies
- Hidden Depths: Like Thor, he is a decent singer when it comes to "What a Wonderful World"
- Omniglot: At the very least, he knows how to say "Brains" in virtually every language on Earth-even sign language
- The Unintelligible: When acting as a zombie, otherwise he is capable of speech
A nature specialist who is quite knowledgeable about rabbits...and may be insane.
- Ax-Crazy: Mario believes it, and there is something off about the guy.
- The Nicknamer: Refers to everyone as "Johnny"
Blake Worthington and Bungo
Two Simian News Reporters, Blake is the Chimpanzee and Bungo is the Orangutan
- Aerith and Bob
- Funny Animal: They are two news reporters who happen to be apes.
- Take That: Their first appearance they exemplify everything bad about American News, they seemed to have dropped this in their second appearance.
Fafa's cousin from Brooklyn...who happens to be a toad.
A troll that hates Glove and Boots