Funny: Glove and Boots
- This lovely line:
- "How can I be happy when the four horsemen are outside and they are all Terminators!"
- It is even funnier because there are four Terminators crowded behind the window.
- This conversation:
- Fafa: You have to shop before the end of the world.
- Mario: Why?
- Fafa: Well, to beat the crowds. Going shopping after the apocalypse is like being at Walmart the day after Thanksgiving.
- Mario: Oh man.
- Fafa: But the other shoppers aren't just shoppers.
- (Mario turns to look at Fafa.)
- Fafa: They're zombies.
- Mario: Aw man.
- Fafa: And the zombies all have Bird Flu.
- (Mario turns his head to face the viewer)
- Mario: I hate Walmart.
- From the Christmas Special:
- (Fafa gives Mario a present and Mario begins to shake it.)
- (Rattly Noises)
- Mario: I wonder what it is...
- Fafa: Don't do that! Everything you asked for this year explodes!
- (Mario drops present and gasps)
- Fafa: Better get the fire extinguisher.
- Mario (calmly): My present is on fire.
- Mario (panicked): My present is on fire! Aw!!!
- (Mario runs around and screams)
- A little later in the same episode, Mario mistakes Santa for a yeti and knocks him out with the fire extinguisher.
- In "Glove and Boots Summer Movie Review", Thor serenading Natalie Portman with "Let's Get It On" in his usual Large Ham style.
- From "The Hero's Journey":
- Johnny T (portraying Luke Skywalker): "... I'm going to save the galaxy and makeout with my sister."
- When Fafa introduces the role of The Herald, Mario interrupts him with ''—and Kumar!"
- Johnny T. as Gandalf, calling Saruman The White "a real piece of sh[BLEEP]t."
- "Glove and Boots Responds To Comments'':
- "There are four different types of ping-pong. It wasn't always like this!"