- This lovely line:
- "How can I be happy when the four horsemen are outside and they are all Terminators!"
- This conversation:
Fafa: You have to shop before the end of the world.
Fafa: Well, to beat the crowds. Going shopping after the apocalypse is like being at Walmart the day after Thanksgiving.
Mario: Oh man.
Fafa: But the other shoppers aren't just shoppers.
(Mario turns to look at Fafa.)
Fafa: They're zombies.
Mario: Aw man.
Fafa: And the zombies all have Bird Flu.
(Mario turns his head to face the viewer)
Mario: I hate Walmart.
- From the Christmas Special:
(Fafa gives Mario a present and Mario begins to shake it.)
Mario: I wonder what it is...
Fafa: Don't do that! Everything you asked for this year explodes!
(Mario drops present and gasps)
Fafa: Better get the fire extinguisher.
Mario (calmly): My present is on fire. (panicked)My present is on fire! Aw!!!
(Mario runs around and screams)
- A little later in the same episode, Mario mistakes Santa for a yeti and knocks him out with the fire extinguisher.
- In "Glove and Boots Summer Movie Review", Thor serenading Natalie Portman with "Let's Get It On" in his usual Large Ham style.
- From "The Hero's Journey":
- Johnny T (portraying Luke Skywalker): "... I'm going to save the galaxy and make out with my sister."
- When Fafa introduces the role of The Herald, Mario interrupts him with ''—and Kumar!"
- Johnny T. as Gandalf, calling Saruman The White "a real piece of sh[BLEEP]t."
- "Glove and Boots Responds To Comments'':
- "There are four different types of ping-pong. It wasn't always like this!"
- The Gorillage People.
- The outtakes videos should have their own page.
Mario: We get trophy?
Mario: And we get to stop Deejer Baybay?
- "A silly game that people like to play at parties is Six Degrees of Seven Bacon."
- In Outtakes 3, Fafa moonwalks out of frame.
- In Outtakes 4, Mario punches out Fafa's teeth, and then eats them.
- "Is that someone on the toilet with you [beat] behind you, sh[BLEEP]t."
- "Everyone, I'm going to take a Buzzfeed squid so you don't have to."
- This line:
Fafa: Some of you are even nicer that you flag some bad comments as spam.
- Gorilla tackles "Oh Christmas Tree".
- This line of 14 karat comedy gold from "The Headless Horseman Blog":
Mario: We are going to play an Iron Maiden record backwards to try to summon THE DEVIL.
- Mario's horrified reaction to Chairy in the Pee Wee Herman blog.
- "You're eating Dan Aykroyd, aren't you?"