- This lovely line:
- "How can I be happy when the four horsemen are outside and they are all Terminators!"
- This conversation:
Fafa: You have to shop before the end of the world.Mario: Why?Fafa: Well, to beat the crowds. Going shopping after the apocalypse is like being at Walmart the day after Thanksgiving.Mario: Oh man.Fafa: But the other shoppers aren't just shoppers.(Mario turns to look at Fafa.)Fafa: They're zombies.Mario: Aw man.Fafa: And the zombies all have Bird Flu.(Mario turns his head to face the viewer)Mario: I hate Walmart.
- From the Christmas Special:
(Fafa gives Mario a present and Mario begins to shake it.)(Rattly Noises)Mario: I wonder what it is...Fafa: Don't do that! Everything you asked for this year explodes!(Mario drops present and gasps)Fafa: Better get the fire extinguisher.Mario: (calmly) My present is on fire. (panicked) My present is on fire! Aw!!!(Mario runs around and screams)
- A little later in the same episode, Mario mistakes Santa for a yeti and knocks him out with the fire extinguisher.
- In "Glove and Boots Summer Movie Review", Thor serenading Natalie Portman with "Let's Get It On" in his usual Large Ham style.
- From "The Hero's Journey":
- "Glove and Boots Responds To Comments'':
- YouTube translating The Twilight Zone in their History of Television video as Bill Clinton. Cue Corpsing.
- REALLY, LISA N.?
- Thor and Logan singing "Love Shack" by the B-52's.
- "Jennifer Katchur." "Bless you."
- Referring to YouTube user GrandAssassin45 as GrandAssassin54, and later GrandFunkMasterChiefRicardoMontalbanVonKon14.
- "There are four different types of ping-pong. It wasn't always like this!"
- The Gorillage People.
- The outtakes videos should have their own page.
Mario: We get trophy?Fafa: Yep.Mario: And we get to stop Deejer Baybay?
- The highlight of all the outtakes is the laughter of the puppeteers when they mess up a scene.
- In Outtakes 2:
Fafa: Some of you are even nicer that you flag some bad comments as spam.Mario: Right, you've got to spag the flammers.
- "A silly game that people like to play at parties is Six Degrees of Seven Bacon."
- In Outtakes 3, Fafa moonwalks out of frame.
- In Outtakes 4, Mario punches out Fafa's teeth, and then eats them.
- "Is that someone on the toilet with you [beat] behind you, sh[BLEEP]t."
- "Everyone, I'm going to take a Buzzfeez quib so you don't have to."
- This line:
Fafa: Is she having a stroke?Mario: I'm not sure. (Both puppeteers dissolve into full-blown hysterics.)
- In Outtakes 5: "If the entire graduating class of Hogwarts can turn a coffee cup into a turnip, they can absolutely cure foot cancer."
- "We are going to play an Iron Raiden mecord backwards..."
- From Outtakes 6B; part of the Dollar Store product testing video features a doll with eyes that close when you tilt her backwards. This particular one has a droopy eye even when upright.
- Gorilla tackles "Oh Christmas Tree".
- This line of 14 karat comedy gold from "The Headless Horseman Blog":
Mario: We are going to play an Iron Maiden record backwards to try to summon THE DEVIL.Fafa: WHAT?!Mario: Hey, it's not going to work or anything, it's like a Ouija board, or a crystal ball, or gluten-free pizza.Fafa: Huh, something only crazy people believe in.
- Mario's horrified reaction to Chairy in the Pee Wee Herman blog.
- "You're eating Dan Aykroyd, aren't you?"
- "You gotta. You gotta do it. You gotta..."
- Of course, G&B just had to make a ten hour version of the clip.
- In response to the 2016 Presidential Election, they gave us a video showing how it could be worse. Hilarity Ensues.
- On November 28, 2016, G&B did the Mannequin Challenge. The catch? They did it completely wrong, as it entailed Mario pushing a full-size mannequin off the roof of a building and seeing if it would survive the fall, which it didn't.
- "Glove And Boots Translates Shakespeare" has Johnny T. recite Shakespeare in that special Brooklyn way. Though the real kicker of the video is Juliet.
- Johnny T. is not a fan of The Muppets.
Johnny T: F**k you, frog! It's my time!
- Mario gets wrangled into trying Perfect Teeth Veneers. The results are as hilarious as they are horrifying.
- Uncle Joe telling the story of a friend who had a stroke. When he visited him before surgery, what did he ask? For Joe to kill the surgeon.
- The entirety of "Everything Needs an Update" pretty much counts as one. It starts relatively small, with only minor updates for some of the technology used in the blog (minus the loss of sound from the microphone updating). It rapidly begins ballooning out of control, with Mario getting more frustrated by all of the "convenient" devices updating, ironically making it harder for him to actually do anything he wants to do. The sheer absurdity of the situation is handily summarized by Mario's reaction to the toaster and fridge of all things needing an update:
Mario: What the hell is happening?!Fafa: Don't you want the convenience of seeing your food on your phone?Mario: I WANT THE CONVENIENCE OF PUTTING MY FOOD IN MY FACE!