- This lovely line:
- "How can I be happy when the four horsemen are outside and they are all Terminators!"
- This conversation:
Fafa: You have to shop before the end of the world.Mario: Why?Fafa: Well, to beat the crowds. Going shopping after the apocalypse is like being at Walmart the day after Thanksgiving.Mario: Oh man.Fafa: But the other shoppers aren't just shoppers.(Mario turns to look at Fafa.)Fafa: They're zombies.Mario: Aw man.Fafa: And the zombies all have Bird Flu.(Mario turns his head to face the viewer)Mario: I hate Walmart.
- From the Christmas Special:
(Fafa gives Mario a present and Mario begins to shake it.)(Rattly Noises)Mario: I wonder what it is...Fafa: Don't do that! Everything you asked for this year explodes!(Mario drops present and gasps)Fafa: Better get the fire extinguisher.Mario: (calmly) My present is on fire. (panicked) My present is on fire! Aw!!!(Mario runs around and screams)
- A little later in the same episode, Mario mistakes Santa for a yeti and knocks him out with the fire extinguisher.
- In "Glove and Boots Summer Movie Review", Thor serenading Natalie Portman with "Let's Get It On" in his usual Large Ham style.
- From "The Hero's Journey":
- "Glove and Boots Responds To Comments'':
- YouTube translating The Twilight Zone in their History of Television video as Bill Clinton. Cue Corpsing.
- REALLY, LISA N.?
- Thor and Logan singing "Love Shack" by the B-52's.
- "Jennifer Katchur." "Bless you."
- Referring to YouTube user GrandAssassin45 as GrandAssassin54, and later GrandFunkMasterChiefRicardoMontalbanVonKon14.
- "There are four different types of ping-pong. It wasn't always like this!"
- The Gorillage People.
- The outtakes videos should have their own page.
Mario: We get trophy?Fafa: Yep.Mario: And we get to stop Deejer Baybay?
- The highlight of all the outtakes is the laughter of the puppeteers when they mess up a scene.
- In Outtakes 2:
Fafa: Some of you are even nicer that you flag some bad comments as spam.Mario: Right, you've got to spag the flammers.
- "A silly game that people like to play at parties is Six Degrees of Seven Bacon."
- In Outtakes 3, Fafa moonwalks out of frame.
- In Outtakes 4, Mario punches out Fafa's teeth, and then eats them.
- "Is that someone on the toilet with you [beat] behind you, sh[BLEEP]t."
- "Everyone, I'm going to take a Buzzfeez quib so you don't have to."
- This line:
- In Outtakes 5: "If the entire graduating class of Hogwarts can turn a coffee cup into a turnip, they can absolutely cure foot cancer."
- "We are going to play an Iron Raiden mecord backwards..."
- Gorilla tackles "Oh Christmas Tree".
- This line of 14 karat comedy gold from "The Headless Horseman Blog":
Mario: We are going to play an Iron Maiden record backwards to try to summon THE DEVIL.Fafa: WHAT?!Mario: Hey, it's not going to work or anything, it's like a Ouija board, or a crystal ball, or gluten-free pizza.Fafa: Huh, something only crazy people believe in.
- Mario's horrified reaction to Chairy in the Pee Wee Herman blog.
- "You're eating Dan Aykroyd, aren't you?"
- "You gotta. You gotta do it. You gotta..."
- Of course, G&B just had to make a ten hour version of the clip.
- In response to the 2016 Presidential Election, they gave us a video showing how it could be worse. Hilarity Ensues.
- On November 28, 2016, G&B did the Mannequin Challenge. The catch? They did it completely wrong, as it entailed Mario pushing a full-size mannequin off the roof of a building and seeing if it would survive the fall, which it didn't.
- "Glove And Boots Translates Shakespeare" has Johnny T. recite Shakespeare in that special Brooklyn way. Though the real kicker of the video is Juliet.
- Johnny T. is not a fan of The Muppets.
Johnny T: F**k you, frog! It's my time!
- Mario gets wrangled into trying Perfect Teeth Veneers. The results are as hilarious as they are horrifying.