YMMV: Glove and Boots
- Base Breaker: Let's just say if you don't love Hanzi,you hate Hanzi and beg Glove and Boots to stop using him.
- Crazy Awesome: Where else can you see two puppets sliding down a snow-covered Wyoming mountain in a porta potty...and then have the puppets blow up the porta potty in case the that wasn't cool enough for the viewers?
- Ear Worm: If the original theme songs didn't already get stuck in your head, the parody songs featured in "History of Television" will.
- Fridge Logic: Mario and Fafa should have been able to see Mario's father underneath the cute puppet in the "Cute Character Blog," considering they looked down once or twice.
- That's because... they're Mario and Fafa.
- Growing the Beard – Compare the older “vintage” episodes from 2004-2006 when the Blog was a bit more like a pastiche of the 1970s and 1980s Sesame Street and where they are now. There's also a bit of Characterization Marches On, most notably with Mario's presentation and voice.