open/close all folders
The leader of the gang. He is a cop and claims that he can read people's minds to tell if they are criminals or not.
- Face-Heel Turn: And how. He starts off as the hero of the film, but then he thinks that the others are against him, especially Holloway, so in the scene where she's hanging on the rope of clothes to check the outside of the building, the others pull her up. Quentin, who is at the front, holds her hand, he stares at her and then he lets her go. He then is the villain from there on forth.
- Hair-Trigger Temper
- Jerk Ass
- Killed Off for Real
- Large Ham: THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU EXIST, IS BECAUSE I KEEP YOU!
- The Leader
- Pet the Dog: After spending most of the movie picking on him, he does get impressed that Kazan knows the right math to help them get out of here.
Quentin: Kazan my man!!!
- This is somewhat mitigated by his incredibly creepy tone and face and the fact that he now only values Kazan's life because he's Quentin's only way out.
- Psychic Powers: Well, at least he thinks he has.
- Properly Paranoid
- Scary Black Man: And HOW!
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: By far the most profanic character in the film.
The youngest and the brains of the operation. She multiply numbers in her head as the only way to get through the rooms is if the numbers of the small tunnel of each doorway is prime.
The one guy who everyone is suspicious of. He turns out to be the designer of the outer shell of the Cube.
A free clinic doctor. She is very hysterical. She takes care of Kazan.
A man with Autism. It turns out he can multiply even greater numbers in his head than Leaven.
- Character Tic: Being Autistic, he twitches his fingers and starts tapping his head with his hand if something distresses him.
- Final Girl: Male version
- The Rainman: To the point where they actually take lines from the movie Rainman.
An escape artist
The first victim