open/close all folders
- Voiced by: Francis Matthews
- Bring My Red Jacket: Wears red and frequently receives fatal injuries.
- Comic-Book Fantasy Casting: His puppet and voice was based on Cary Grant.
- Cloning Blues: Averted - it never really comes up, and his colleagues seem to treat him as the "original" Scarlet with no trouble. Played with in the CGI remake. Scarlet witnesses a replicant's construction and angsts over his state. A pep talk from Blue snaps him out of it.
- Good Thing You Can Heal: Fatal wounds heal completely in just a few hours.
- HeelFace Turn: It's easy to forget that this isn't the original Captain Scarlet and is instead a mysterious replicant tool of the enemy, who turned against his creators. Of course, since he has the original's memories and for all intents and purposes is him, from his own perspective it's probably more like having had a brief, mind-controlled FaceHeel Turn.
- Phlebotinum Rebel: Having being reconstructed by the Mysterons and then freed from their control.
- Voiced by: Ed Bishop
- Voiced by: Donald Gray
- Voiced by: Cy Grant
- Voiced by: Donald Gray
- Cold Sniper: Has shades of this, like shooting a target in the heart, through his glass, all while maintaining his creepy stoicism.
- The Dragon: As the Mysteron's primary agent on Earth.
- Evil Wears Black: Special mention to his badass leather jacket and shades he's occasionally seen in.
- Fallen Hero
- Faux Affably Evil: In the CGI version
- Evil Sounds Deep: When under the control of the Mysterons.
- Pet the Dog: In the episode "Manhunt", he kidnaps Symphony and attempts to kill her, however he chooses not to go through with it at the last minute, and allows to Symphony to escape, at the expense of having to use the SPV he had hijacked.
- Red Right Hand: His eyes are glazed, making him look even more cold and remorseless.
- The Woobie: He didn't ask to be turned against his friends and comrades any more that Scarlet did; it's just that the latter got the lucky escape that he didn't. It does leave the way open for him to be rehabilitated in the same way.
- Voiced by: Liz Morgan
- Voiced by: Janna Hill
- Voiced by: Sylvia Anderson
- Voiced by: Gary Files
- Voiced by: Jeremy Wilkin
- School Is for Losers: According to his biography, he never had much of a liking for school.
- Voiced by: Paul Maxwell
- Voiced by: Charles Tingwell
- Criminal Mind Games
- Disproportionate Retribution: They start a war on humanity because they had blown up their city out of paranoia. Thing is, they rebuilt said city instantly, AND there's no indication that any Mysterons died.
- Evil Sounds Deep
- They Who Must Not Be Seen: All that's ever seen of them are twin rings of green light.