- Catch Phrase: "Face slam!"
- The Ditz
- Dumb Muscle
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He's reckless 'n irresponsible, but he always ends up seeing the error of his ways and tries to fix things.
- Let's Get Dangerous!
- Literal-Minded: He hasn't been around long enough to understand sarcasm or speaking figuratively
- Terrified of Germs: In "Crashtagion", though he got over it at the end when he realized that his bubble didn't protect him from germs and how much his fear changed his personality.
- Born Winner
- Brilliant, but Lazy: He can build a large robot in under a day, but it's been implied a few times he doesn't do too well in school
- Catch Phrase: He doesn't have one, but he tends to say "Leave _ alone" so much it borderlines as his catch phrase
- Global Ignorance: He thinks Czechoslovakia isn't a country. Technically though, he's right—it doesn't exist anymore.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He can be rude and arrogant, but he can't hold a grudge and always tries to do what's right
- Loony Friends Improve Your Personality: Before Crash came, Wyatt seemed rather grumpy, but after Crash came he has had a lot more fun with life.
- Outnumbered Sibling: Outnumbered 3 to 1 (before Crash came now it's 3 to 2).
- Sibling Rivalry: Out of all his sisters, but for unknown reasons, he seems to have it out for Amanda the most.
- Alpha Bitch: Not even her siblings are safe from it.
- Big Sister Bully
- Deadpan Snarker
- Not So Above It All: One antic she takes part in is scaring people in Halloween
- Took a Level in Dumbass: In Season 2.
- Catch Phrase: ___ by Cleoooooooo
- The Cutie
- Deadpan Snarker
- Nice Hat
- Took a Level in Jerkass: In season 2
- Young Entrepreneur: Cleoooooooo
- Butt Monkey: So so much
- Casanova Wannabe
- Likes Older Women: He is head over heels for Amanda, too bad the feeling isn't mutual
- Unlucky Everydude