Works in this franchise with their own pages:
- A minor one but while the team is preparing to drop Poncho gives a smirk and prepares to toss something at Hawkins who is reading a map, Poncho gives a good toss but Hawkins catches it without his eyes never leaving the map demonstrating Bad Ass Bookworm.
- Dutch calling the Predator out, right before lighting the bonfire.
- The unveiling of Ol' Painless, and the havoc that Blain unleashes with it.
Jesse Ventura: I'm the first person in film history to shoot this weapon handheld. Not even Rambo can say that.
- The More Dakka scene after Blain's death, which has the surviving team members unloading their weapons into the Guatemala jungle after the Predator.
- Billy, after spending most of the movie terrified of the Predator, pulls a You Shall Not Pass moment to buy time for the few remaining team members. It turns out to be a Senseless Sacrifice, but it's still unbelievably Badass.
- Dutch destroying the Predator's cloaking device with exploding spears and arrows.
- The final showdown between Dutch and the Predator, where the Predator takes off its armour to beat Dutch in a fair one-on-one fight... and beats the everloving shit out of him. Then Dutch takes it out with a tree stump from a booby trap he'd made that afternoon. Bad. Ass.
- "What the hell are you?" "What the hell are you?" and the Evil Laugh following it.
- Leave us not forget the Evil Laugh preceding the detonation of the Predator's wrist explosive, which sounded just like Billy's laugh.