Funny / Predator
Works in this franchise with their own pages:
- "CIA got you pushing too many pencils?"
- Everything in the helicopter insertion at the start.
Blain: Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here, this stuff'll make you a Goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus - just like me!
Poncho: (showing his gun) Then strap this on your sore ass, Blain.
- Blain's reaction when Dutch deadlifts the truck off its pedestal and shoves it into the guerilla camp.
Blain (with a dumbfounded expression on his face): "What the fuck?"
- "I ain't got time to bleed!" "You got time to duck?!"
- After setting up traps for the Predator, the team is hiding in the bushes waiting for it. After waiting too long and startled by a bird, Dillion says to Dutch, "What you gonna try next? Cheese?" Dutch gives him a mean stare and Dillion just rolls his eyes.
- Then, of course, Dutch does exactly that; walking out towards the trap to use himself as bait, as the rest of his team just stares. Cue Mood Whiplash not long after as the Predator sets the trap off - right behind Dutch.
- The sounds the Predator makes as it's getting hurled into the air in a giant net can elicit some laughs.
- Mac killed a wild boar, thinking it was the Predator.
Dillion: Jesus, you killed a pig!
Poncho: What the..? You think you could have found something bigger?
Mac: Fuck you, Poncho! Fuck you!
- "Long Tall Sally. She's built sweet. She's got everything that Uncle John needs! I'm gonna have me some fun. I'm gonna have me some fun. I'm gonna have me some fun."
- "You are one ugly motherfucker."
- Helped along by the Predator's reaction - given the way he roars back at Dutch, you'd almost think he understood the insult.
- Even funnier, he twitches one mandible a few times first. Like he's thinking "Did he just. . . oh yes he did!"
- The Predator does the mandible-twitch again a few moments later after Dutch lets loose with a massive punch right in the face - mind you, this is the 1980s, in-his-prime Schwarzenegger here. The Predator just looks at him as if to say, "Yeah, no."