Seeing "Scenes from a Hat" in this forum gives me an idea for another Whose Line Is It Anyway?-inspired game. So here is how it works:
- Every pagetopper starts a subject to a song and kicks it off with a "Hidey-didey-di"
- The next poster starts a song with a line, which typically is kept around 7-8 syllables give or take a couple.
- The next one puts up a next line, typically between 4-5 syllables give or take a couple.
- Next poster after that produces a similarly-structured line to the first one.
- The fourth puts up a line of around 5-6 syllables which rhymes with the second line.
- The last four steps repeat among the next four posters. The eighth line also ends in a " hidey-didey-di" to close out a stanza.
- The past five steps repeat until the end of the third stanza (the show uses four, but in this way a song fills an entire page; one introductory subject post, then 24 posts making three 8-line stanzas). That last poster makes a Colin Mochrie-esque line and wraps up with two "hidey-didey-dis"
- Repeat all steps for every page.
Now to start things off, we have a TV Tropes Ruined My Life Irish Drinking Song.
edited 16th Dec '16 2:23:17 PM by GrafVonTirol