A-yo! The name's Cutbug: video game shitposter, occasional artist, and creator/(co-)host of .EXE. I've had this account for a little while now, but I still haven't really done anything with it... Not that youll find me using it much now, anyway; Im taking a break from this site, probably indefinitely.
Anyhow, I'll see you on the other side. PEACE!
..Oh, you're still here? Fine, might as well tell you a little about myself:
- Asexual: Yep.
- all lowercase letters: I usually type this way in the forums, unless it's a roleplay.
- Asperger Syndrome: ...I don't have any witty banter to add to this. I have asperger's syndrome. That's it.
- Four Is Death: It's actually my favorite number precisely for this reason. If you're wondering why, consult Grotesque Cute below.
- Grotesque Cute: I don't engage in such violence IRL, obviously, but... my interests tend to drift towards the macabre. Danganronpa, Mortal Kombat, you name it.
- Keet: ...is there a Distaff Counterpart to this?
- Meganekko: Hey, glasses can be fashionable AND functional!
- Smart People Wear Glasses: Last time I took an IQ test, it came back 140. Granted, that number's probably gone down since then...
- Orphan's Ordeal: Only half-orphaned, at age 12, but I felt as though both parents died because I had been raised by my stepdad for 9 years and had little memory of my real dad outside of occasional visits for vacation. That was, as of this writing, over six years ago; my real dad being a narcissistic Jerkass did not help in the slightest. Thankfully, with the help of my sisters, I'm starting to recover...
- Speaks in Shout-Outs: This... happens from time to time... If it does, please forgive me—it's kinda a reflex at this point!
And now for non-tropefiable information:
- NAME: [LOCKED]
- AGE: 18
- NATIONALITY: Eagle Landnote
- DOB: 10/10
- ...WAIT, IS THAT IT?: okay then
- "You're not satisfied with where we left it either, are you? Isn't this what you really wanted? You... and I... are going to STRIKE and STRIKE AGAIN until one of us is dead! TO HELL WITH HOLDING BACK! Ahh, just picturing it sends chills down my spine!"