- Ensemble Dark Horse: The triplets only appear once or twice, but they're quite popular.
- Growing the Beard: Gets better somewhere around chapter three/chapter four. Then falls back to being uninteresting for one or two chapters, before it finally becomes better and stays better.
- Ho Yay: Sergeant O'Hara and Corporal Boone. Seriously, a pillow fight?
- Jerkass Woobie:
- David. Sure, he's not a nice person, but he's not had the best life.
- Dracula might qualify, since he Did Not Get the Girl.
- Possibly Abihira; she's David's sister, so she must have gone through some of what he went through.
- Magnificent Bastard: David and Terror.
- No Yay: Grievous/Dani, David/Dani and some hints of Dracula/Dani.
- Tom the Dark Lord: In 10:30, The Day Before Yesterday, there's a character with a dozen arms and eyes. Their name? Leslie.
- Villain Protagonist: It might be a stretch to say David is the main protagonist (that's Dani), but he's supposed to be better than Terror. We don't know what she did, but we know what he's done, and he's hardly a hero.
- What an Idiot!: Dani. She should know there's something strange about David, but she won't stay away! And why did she tell Edward about InGEN?
YMMV / Vampiru