- Hilarious in Hindsight: Several items on the list are in fact vindicated by XCOM 2.
- Item 2e refers to some use of Elerium. The Black Market in 2 explicitly tells it's a good pick-me-up on coffee.
- Item 17 says that "While inventive, it is discouraged to use grappling hooks to drag hostile forces closer." Guess what's a Squaddie-level skill of the Skirmishers?
- Item 92a. "The Commander is not the ultimate goal of the alien invasion." Yeah, about that...
- Item 106a refers to prohibiting flintlock pistols, along with other pirate-themed gear. Then we got the Shadowkeeper.
YMMV / Things XCOM Operatives Are No Longer Allowed to Do