- Author's Saving Throw: While many fans awaited it in dread, the crossover with Teen Titans Go! showed the girls in an incredibly better light than in most of their own episodes. The girls spend the entire episode focused on their goal, are competent and clever, and always take the high road against the more amoral Titans. Even Mojo Jojo who has been suffering from a serious case of Badass Decay is much more on top of his game in this crossover, actually having a decent diabolical plan to conquer the world and stop the girls. Granted ... a lot of what is making the PPG and Mojo look so good is coming completely at the Titans 'expense, who seem to only be there to be complete jerks or be the Plucky Comic Relief and let the PPG crew come off as more serious. Still, the quality of the writing of the PPG universe in this crossover could even be comparable with episodes from the first series.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The girls and the narrator calling the Titans out for their immaturity. While it goes ignored by episodes end. They get a bigger one from the DC Universe as a whole in their movie.
- So Okay, It's Average: Most people's opinion on the crossover after it finally aired. While the episode has been praised for portraying the Powerpuff Girls as reasonably competent and having the girls and their narrator call the Titans out on their unscrupulous and incompetent ways, it has also been derided for having the Teen Titans be extremely patronizing to the Powerpuff Girls and not learning their lesson at the end of the episode even after the Powerpuff Girls prove themselves to be better heroes.
- Take That, Scrappy!: The Powerpuff Girls and the Narrator waste no time in calling out the Titans for being incompetent jerks who are completely useless at fighting crime.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Some were disappointed that there wasn't a single joke about Raven's voice actor, Tara Strong, being replaced as Bubbles.
YMMV / Teen Titans Go SP 1 TTGVPPG