- Alternate Character Interpretation:
- Angel-as-Fluttershy's line about Fluttershy wanting to marry Discord. Is it something Fluttershy confided in with Angel? Is it another instance of Angel being jealous of Fluttershy and Discord's close friendship? Was it just Angel speculating to be a troll? Given all of Angel's previous behaviors, it's really up in the air. Word of God is it's the latter.
- Fluttershy's decision to force carnivores to eat only vegetables while at her sanctuary is just one more of several animal related blunders she's made like in "A Bird in the Hoof", "Swarm of the Century", and "Bats!". Is this something we can chalk up to the little things like cartoon logic, only seeing her at her worst for the sake of conflict, or it not being as big a deal In-Universe as it is in real life, or is she not nearly as knowledgeable about animals as she likes to believe?
- Did Zecora really believe that it was Angel that came to see her, or was Obfuscating Stupidity at play and knew it was Fluttershy all along? She claims to not understand the new bunny in the former case, but that wink at the end could infer the latter.
- Crosses the Line Twice: The implication that Antoine the python is going to eat Muriel the baby elephant? Horrifying. Dr. Fauna asking Angel where Muriel is, and Angel casually replying "she's having dinner with Antoine" because he misread the chores list and thinks it said "Antoine wants to have Muriel over for dinner"? Hilarious.
- Genius Bonus: Angel repeatedly says "Toy boat" for no apparent reason, which is actually a tongue twister for reasons that are still not quite understood (notice how even seasoned voice actress Andrea Libman seems to already be losing it when she's cut off).
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep", Fluttershy dreams of "being the pet" one day. Clearly she didn't expect it like this.
- What an Idiot!: Since Fluttershy cannot speak in Angel's body, resulting in her unable to communicate with Twilight and Spike, she would've drawn or wrote down what's happening in the dirt before them to communicate better.
YMMV / My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic S9 E18 "She Talks to Angel"