- Draco in Leather Pants:
- From a glance at the creators forums, Oryon seems to be turning into this.
- Caius too. While he's more sympathetic than Oryon, his fangirls seem to overlook or downplay his flaws and morally questionable actions such as almost killing Mina by draining her of her Life Essence in his path. He may have a Dark and Troubled Past, but he's still much more a Jerkass Woobie than a Woobie.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: While Frozen Essence lets Mina hook up with no less than 5 characters, the one who comes the closest to being a "default option" for her is Rune, who she needs to pursue to get the True End. Naturally, the majority of players prefer Mina to be with Caius or Zareh instead; the former because All Girls Want Bad Boys, the latter because of him having been in love with Mina far, far longer than anyone else.
- Foe Yay: Oryon and Mina, though he does not have a path. The closest you can get is the Death Path, where Mina can put him in the dungeons as play with him as her favorite 'pet'.
- Moment of Awesome: In Zareh's Light Ending, Mina deliberately recharges her power using the Death Hex Monument even though the rush of death hurts her body and puts her in immense pain, so that she can defeat Oryon and rescue Zareh. It is the only ending where Mina successfully kills Oryon, and most of the White Order, including Vitus.
- Narm: The game's dramatic/shock sound effect sounds like someone is being slapped. When it's played several times in succession, arguments between characters end up seeming to degenerate into slapfights.
- The Woobie: Rune and Mina.
- Jerkass Woobie: Caius.
YMMV / Frozen Essence