- Awesome Music: The main theme of Frizzle Fraz 2 and 3 inspires a great feeling of adventure.
- Demonic Spiders: The piranhas that follow you everywhere in the underwater levels of the first game. They could very well be pass as mini bosses and kill on contact. Its not helping that you have no means of attacking enemies in the entire game.
- Disappointing Last Level: The final level of Frizzle Fraz 1 is surprisingly average in comparison to a lot of the more difficult levels that came before it. Even the level right before it was harder.
- Ear Worm: The main theme of the original Frizzle Fraz is bound to get stuck in your head. Its not helping that its the only song that plays in the entire game.
- Even Better Sequel: Frizzle Fraz 2 was this to the original. While the original Frizzle Fraz is highly regarded, the sequel has more open levels, improves the artwork, and in general has better platforming.
- First Installment Wins: The original game is a lot more well known and respected than the follow ups even if its no the best in the series. Its helping that its the only game in the series with that art style.
- Sequelitis: The mobile game is easily the weakest in the series. Even putting aside the controversial art shift, the levels are way too easy even by this series standards. While its not a bad game really, it comes across as a rather watered down in comparison to the other games of the series.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: A frequent complaint about the new art styles is that its a little too cute.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: Not too many fans are happy about the change to an even more adorable art style. A unique case in the fact that the art style itself isn't usually seen as bad but it just doesn't really fit the series in a lot of fans' opinions.
YMMV / Frizzle Fraz