- Creepy Awesome: Everything she does has an air of creepiness but that's a large part of her work's appeal.
- Creepy Cute: And she herself to an extent especially in her imagery.
- Narm: The lyrics to "Two Weeks" are thought by some to just be downright stupid.
- Narm Charm: However it can build on her overall weird appeal to others.
- Signature Song: Either "Two Weeks" or "Water Me", depends on who you ask. "In Time" might be up there, too.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Invoked during the New York performances of her Congregata tour. "Give Up", when played live, usually has a dance break where twigs vogues, but midway through a group of legendary voguers from the New York ballroom scene stop the music, scold her for not inviting them, shoo her offstage, and proceed to show her how it's really done.
- Tear Jerker: "Pendulum" is quite depressing, specially the lyric "so lonely trying to be yours".
- "Cellophane", and its accompanying music video.
- Uncanny Valley: Oh dear GOD. When FKA twigs and artist Jesse Kanda do something together, you have to expect one of these—especially the "Water Me" video, which shows FKA Twigs bobbing her head back and forth inhumanly as her eyes grow larger and larger.
YMMV / FKA Twigs