- Angst? What Angst?:
- Scrooge takes losing a treasure he's been obsessed with for years unusually well.
- One would think there would be some emotional fallout from Scrooge's Gold Fever-induced actions during the episode, but less than five minutes later, Scrooge, Launchpad, and the triplets are all as calm as if this had been a normal, accidental scrape rather than something Scrooge did on purpose.
- Anvilicious: The episode is not subtle with its moral of not letting greed tempt you into doing the wrong thing.
- Fridge Logic: The harpies have access to a whole lot of food. Wouldn't there be some things there the dragon could eat?
- Inferred Holocaust: A group of harpies kidnap Launchpad and nearly feed him to a dragon that guards the fleece. Ultimately, Scrooge sedates the dragon by dropping the fleece over its eyes and the harpies gladly let the heroes leave...just try not to think too hard about what happened to the other people who happened on the island or came there hunting the fleece.
YMMV / Duck Tales S 1 E 26 The Golden Fleecing