- Accidental Innuendo: Chapter 13's title, "STEAMY SEX! WITH GOSTBUSTERS!" is an example of this. Yes, this chapter has a sex scene. No, the Ghostbusters are NOT INVOLVED WITH IT. They're just in the chapter. That's what the "WITH GOSTBUSTERS" means. They are not being sexed up in this chapter.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Jack Noir due to him being possibly the only person who's even remotely in-character. It helps that he's unintentionally the Only Sane Man who seems to lampshade how stupid everything is.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The constant insistance on Dave's straightness became this after Homestuck canon later established that Dave is bisexual.
- So Bad, It's Good: The Crossover elements are haphazard, There's ALLCAPS everywhere, and every character is a total idiot.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: How do you mess up the Homestuck cast as Pokemon trainers? Like this, apparently.
YMMV / Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner