- Awesome Music: "Mother."
- Covered Up:
- "The Hunter", "Trouble"
- Subverted with "Thirteen", which was first recorded by Johnny Cash, but was written by Glenn Danzig himself.
- Dork Age: The numbered era after Danzig 4 is usually held in much lower regard than the rest of the discography, particularly Danzig 5. Either Circle of Snakes or Deth Red Sabaoth is pointed to as the point where the band regained their creative spark.
- Face of the Band: Who's the band named after?
- Memetic Mutation:
- Glenn Danzig getting decked in a backstage fight and his shopping list
- "HERE I AM, MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH!◊"
- The infamous Facebook hack, and Glenn Danzig's reaction to it. Particularly the part where he emphatically denies eating his own semen, and finishes off by posting a threatening picture of him flexing.
- Never Live It Down:
- The backstage incident with the North Side Kings lead vocalist listed above. Although for a long time he would give embarrassing remarks regarding the incident (e.g. it was a lucky shot, he'll sue for assault, etc.) he eventually correctly stated that the punch is all they'll be known for. Sure enough, their body of work has faded into obscurity since then. In fact, in 2013, Danny Marianino released a book compiling all the mail he received because of the incident, so while Danzig focuses on his Danzig Legacy tours, perhaps this applies more towards Marianino.
- There's also the "JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH!" incident, albeit to a lesser degree.
- Tear Jerker: "Sistinas" and, ironically, "Blood and Tears"
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: Danzig 5 - blackacidevil was seen as this due to the Genre Shift to Industrial Metal. Glenn doesn't seem to mind though, as he thinks it drove off a lot of fans who were only there for "Mother". Funnily enough, however, it did gain him a lot of crossover fans from the Industrial crowd.
YMMV / Danzig