- Awesome Music: "Mother."
- Covered Up:
- "The Hunter", "Trouble"
- Subverted with "Thirteen",, which was first recorded by Johnny Cash, but was written by Glenn Danzig himself.
- Dork Age: The numbered era after Danzig 4 is usually held in much lower regard than the rest of the discography, particularly Danzig 5. Circle of Snakes is usually seen as Danzig's best album in years.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Never Live It Down:
- The backstage incident with the North Side Kings lead vocalist listed above. Although for a long time he would give embarrassing remarks regarding the incident (e.g. it was a lucky shot, he'll sue for assault, etc.) he eventually correctly stated that the punch is all they'll be known for. Sure enough, their body of work has faded into obscurity since then. In fact, in 2013, Danny Marianino released a book compiling all the mail he received because of the incident, so while Danzig focuses on his Danzig Legacy tours, perhaps this applies more towards Marianino.
- There's also the "JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH!" incident, albeit to a lesser degree.
- Tear Jerker: "Sistinas" and, ironically, "Blood and Tears"
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: "Danzig 5 - blackacidevil" was seen as this due to the drastic change to Industrial Metal. Glenn doesn't seem to mind though, as he thinks it drove off a lot of fans who were only there for "Mother". Funnily enough however, it did gain him a lot of crossover fans from the Industrial crowd.
YMMV / Danzig