- Awesome Music: I Am Weasel's main theme has an all-new rock remix, and it sounds awesome.
- Funny Moments: At the end of a race, if you finished in first, your co-driver will give a small speech like they just won an award. Highlights include:
- Johnny Bravo: Thank you, thank you very much. I'd like to thank all the little ladies who inspired me. Thank you, ladies. You can line up over there to shower me with your affection later. But most important, I'd like to thank my Mama. The most important lady in the world. Thanks, Mama!Chicken: Oh, I won! I won! This is my win! 'Bout stinkin' time! I dunno what to say except... I won! So boo to youse all! All you stupidheads! I am the winner today!Dexter: Yes, yes. Thank you for this honor. Though, seeing as I am the only true boy genius here, with superior intellect and unsurpassed intelligence, and the rest of you are, well... Stupid. It is to be expected. But thank you, nonetheless! Here's to my success!
- Just Here for Godzilla: The game may be a below-average racing game, but it may be worth getting to watch the unlockable episodes for each show.
- The Problem with Licensed Games: The game suffers from Rubber-Band A.I., poor physics that ensure your kart is likely to careen into everything, and it's really just a Poor Man's Substitute for Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.
YMMV / Cartoon Network Racing