- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: While they're certainly popular in their native Canada, it's stagnated somewhat and they've skyrocketed over in Europe, headlining numerous high-profile music festivals.
- Heartwarming Moments: In the video for "Rusted From The Rain", an old man is collecting junk and building something. At the end of the video, it's revealed to be a carousel, and the last image is of many children riding it in delight.
- Fridge Horror: "Devil in a Midnight Mass" is already terrifying as hell, being about a Pedophile Priest, but it gets even worse if you pay close attention to a particular lyric: "Silent night at the edge of your knife" implies that the priest is also threatening to murder children if they talk. It gets even worse than that when you remember that in the demo version, that line was "Silent night, till they find the knife", implying that the priest actually did kill some of those children.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- The "Devil In A Midnight Mass" video.
- The "Running Across The Tracks" music video, though it's hard to understand what's going on in it.
- "The Dead Can't Testify", about a witch hunt from the victim's point of view.
- I Am Not Shazam/Non-Indicative Name: None of the members are named "Billy".
YMMV / Billy Talent