Marijus Radovan Patrik Dokiychuk, or just Patrik, is a thirteenth century vampire living in the modern world. He is a fun-loving guy who tries to live a normal life while battling the demons from his past.
The comic can be read on Tumblr.
This webcomic contains examples of:
- Beware the Nice Ones: Patrik is a nice guy but he can have a fiery temper .
- He also tried to kill his friend's emotionally abusive boyfriend.
- Black Comedy: When Patrik rips the head of an immortal demon, and tries to keep him quiet so that Becky doesn't find out.
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire: Patrik is a vampire, but he doesn't like to kill. What he does like to do is knit sweaters for his friends and bake.
- Genre Shift: The comic appears to simply be about a goofy centuries-old vampire in the modern world. It's soon revealed Patrik wasn't always the friendly vampire he is today.
- Guilty Pleasures: Funny enough, Twilight is the biggest one for Patrik.Patrik: These are the worst things I have ever read! Why do people like them so much?! Bella is a TERRIBLE character! OH, and don't get me started on Edward, MAN—Becky: You read them all, didn't you?Patrik: YES!! I COULDN'T PUT THEM DOWN!!! They're so bad— BUT SO GOOD!!
- Must Be Invited: Patrik must be invited in, and if that invitation is revoked he gets thrown right back out again.
- Really 700 Years Old: Patrik is 749 in the 'present day' story.