This comic provides examples of:
- Broken Aesop: Jokingly used here after Ke$ha passes out from taking drugs.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Ke$ha, of course.
- Instant Web Hit: Three pages in the adventure already became the third most popular MS Paint Fan Adventure.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Averted. All characters are actual people.
- Self-Insert Fic: Lampshaded when the comic's creator appears in Ke$ha's dream to explain why the sprites suddenly changed.
- Waxing Lyrical: The lyrics of the songs of the artists depicted in the comic are frequently used to move the narrative along. It's amazing how the author manages to weave them together.