This sums up pretty nicely why Lucas is so obviously attracted to Cybersix's male alter-ego, and yet is also so obviously attracted to Cybersix as well. He's obviously attracted to Adrian, spending most of his free time hanging out with him and even asking him to go see a romantic movie with him- at this point, he's not even trying to hide it.
- I like this theory. It would explain why Lucas is so willing to spend time with Adrian, despite how pissy and prone to walking out on the bill Adrian seems to be.
- Also remember that the series obviously does not take place in the United States where such a thing would be a touchy subject. No one makes a point of spelling it out simply because it's not a big deal.
- Not denying this, but another alternative would be, that Lucas sees him as a little brother as well.
- On the other hand, could be that he knows Adrián is indeed a woman, and doesn't want to outright say it.
- Or, while he was Cyber 29 (being of the same series as Cyber 6) he needed it, but Data 7 doesn't.
- Jossed? I've read as far as the fourth book (French), and so far the comics don't make any mention of Data 7 specifically needing sustenance. However, it does say that all of von Reichter's creations require sustenance except for his very first (Big Bang), who was a case of No Plans, No Prototype, No Backup.
- Maybe Data 7's sustenance refers to food