October 2012: Have been having problems on home computer for the past few weeks, so I'm not nearly as active here as I used to be. And you know what? I'm not missing it all that much.
I don't know if there are specific guidelines as to these things, so I'll just make some crap up.
I'm too damn old to live with my parents, but I do. Wannabe actor. For my first edit, I made up the name "random surfer" to indicate that I was a random person surfing by, but I've come back. I have sometimes gone by "Lothor" on certain other sites.
I have depression and low-self-esteem. I think of myself as the whole crotchal area: an ass, a pussy and a dick. Also, sometimes I tend to share too much (see previous two sentences).
I wish this place had a Preview button, so I wouldn't have to go back and fix things 50 times. Yay, there's a preview button now! At least I do tend to fix my stuff so it comes out right, I'm a bit of a stickler for that. I don't have the bandwidth to spare to do general copyediting though, so I don't usually fix others' work. Plus when I'm on the net I'm usually using it for it's primary function. 'Round here I usually hang out in YTTW.
Pages started by me:
- Lover's Ledge
- I Name Us Me
- Ear Horn
- Blessed with Awesome/Cursed with Suck
- All Times Eastern
- As Seen on TV (link not found)
Boy animals don't need pantsI was looking for Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal but couldn't find it.
- Fake Sequel
- Hankie Handoff
- My first YKTTW.
- Someone else posted one similar shortly after mine died on the vine. Don't know if that one every got launched.
- In-Universe Retcon, which I want to get around to re-naming and trying again.
- Pointy end in
- Quitting Time Horn
- Rockette Applause
- Small Crowd
- Superhero Types
- Unlimited Fueltank
- Who's Ishmael?
- Wild West Fantasy Sequence
- You Wouldn't Hit a Guy with Glasses
- Your tail light is broken
I tend toward Rolling Updates when posting replies to YKTTWs; but rarely will I do it to the YKTTW entry itelf.
Things I tend to Entry Pimp:
- Comic book stuff
- I was surprised to find that Gor had a page. I didn't write it, but I wrote "A Defense of Gor" on the discussion page.
- Plays: Shakespeare, ones I'm currently involved in (Compulsion ATM) and others.
- Professional Wrestling
- The Simpsons
Pages I named
- My Future Self and Me
- But Thou Must Take This (which is only a redirect :( )
- Tonka Tough
- Unreliable Illustrator
- Senior Sleep Cycle
- Vacation, Dear Boy
- Hollywood CB
- No Honor Among Thieves
- Pointy End In
Notes to Self
- entrance applause
- someone else has YKTTWed this recently
- self-muting TV
- multicultural families always have white parents
- Hitchhikers (Marvin)
- Criminally Insane
- I swear I knew what I meant by that when I wrote it. A potential YKTTW but I no longer remember the specifics.
- Leather Bar
- Room Service
- Lovely Assistant
- Gestures generally, Fist Shake in particular
- Neil Patrick Harris as "Neil Patrick Harris"
- Being John Malcovich
- The Critic guest-starring Ebert & Siskel
- time locks on vaults
- Spring Break
- random dude did it (Murder on the Orient Express, ep of Bones)
- Get a Horse!
- pluralized redirects @ the forum
- LostAndFound broken? @ the forum
- Alert when launching new pages @ wish list
- No one cares about the celebrities they meet
- they always ask "what's [some other celebrity] like?
- try to avoid the chris farley show - http://www.hulu.com/watch/4186/saturday-night-live-the-chris-farley-show
- Run away to get hit
- MP/large wooden rabbit
- Family Band: Partrige Family etc.
- https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=12941767140A80677100&page=1#1 - no parachute