Hi I'm Elecyan
I am very interested in tropes because I like writing and I like to incorporate new ideas and tropes to my work. I usually write contemporary fantasy and high school related themes. I have yet to finish writing a book and publish one but I do it for the writing not the fame.
I have an Imaginary best friend who I like to hold conversations with and solve real-life problems. I have had him for nine years and still running. I also have an imaginary husband because I just to show affection? I can still distinguish reality and the imaginary.
I am in college studying to become a pediatric psychiatrist. Why Psychiatry? Because I want to help children avoid a Fate worse than death and it's best to stop the problem when it's at it's early stages. I also am very interested in psychology and abnormal psychology because of the connection I have made with it. I also like children because they are so fun and adorable.
Should I omit the old post... nah. It's fun to see how things change in my life. I'll keep it as a time capsule thingy.
So I could say somethings have changed in my life. I am in my senior year of college trying to go into neuropsychology because of how fascinating the brain is. I am currently in a relationship with a smart and adorable guy and I have an amazing best friend who is just as crazy, if not more than, me. I had had a moderate case of social anxiety until I fixed the problem and had seen a psychiatrist as well as improve some daily habits. I still have an imaginary friend and although it is unorthodox, its just the way it is.
- Attention Deficit... ooh look a cloud... what were we talking about again?: In conversations I usually lose attention and... what was I talking about again?
- Cloud Cuckoolander: I have my own little abstract life.
- Freudian Excuse: I have developed social anxiety through circumstances in my life when I was young.
- And why I have kept my imaginary friends.
- I Just Want to Be Loved: I just want to have someone important in my life and be truly loved for who I am.
- Subverted: I have grown as an individual and have learned to love myself rather than have it come from something else
- Shrinking Violet: Downplayed
- Skewed Priorities: Procrastination.
- The One Guy: Justified. I was the only guy at one point in the clarinet section.
- Token Minority: Gay and Mexican