I reside in the mysterious land of the Lord of the Rings (i.e. New Zealand). I tend to be a homebody, but yearn for love one day, although time is running out (already in mid-twenties), so I have accepted a life of singlehood. I love photography, making home-made cards, and Ancient History (read: Ancient Egypt).
A sample of Tropes that fit me:
- Ancient Egypt: My favourite period of history, ever.
- Blind Without 'Em: Though I can navigate fine without glasses (unless it's outside where there's cars and so on), I'm as good as blind when it comes to reading print unless it's gigantic.
- New Zealand
- Shipper on Deck: Ye gods do I turn this UpToEleven! As soon as I see someone has fallen in love (i.e. Facebook status change), I hear wedding bells, every time, and ensure I send them a sweet little card wishing a beautiful lifetime of love and passion. Even if they had been together only two weeks.
- Shrinking Violet: Depends on the situation, and who I am with. Weirdly, if I'm with dancers, I avert this entirely.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: Sadly, I still haven't found one. Yet, I refuse to settle with "good enough", as my heart values the Triarchy of love: commitment, passion, and intimacy.