I'm 17 years old and still don't drive.
When I grow up, I'm gonna be a TV show producer, and will start my career by defictionalizing The Protector: The Seven Crystals. Say something about in the comments section if you will.
I also hope to direct a film adaptation of LEGO's Alpha Team
Not a Time Lord. Though I am the protector of some Earth-like planet on the other side of the galaxy. :P
Oh, can someone help me with the second song here?
Now that I think about it, the tropes section could use some Wiki Magic.
This troper provides examples of:
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: If dreams are anything to go by. I often daydreamed of being the captain of the Galaxy-class USS...uh...what was the name again? NOT the Enterprise, that's for sure. Completely standalone.
- I once called Shub-Niggurath Shubby-Bub!
- Doomy Dooms of Doom: Look at the name! Just look at it! Though it actually came from coming up for a name for online Doom gaming, and expanded from there.
- Evil Laugh: Pulled off a pretty effective one in a TV Production class project.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Oh really? Well, I'm not evil or anything, but I believe if a male actor can imitate The Locust Queen, he can be quite chilling. My brother doesn't agree.
- Failure Is the Only Option: I failed my permit exam three times!
- Fetish Fuel: anything involving surgically mixing children with animals in a way that leaves the animal's consciousness intact. See my Troper Tales entry in Nightmare Fetishist.
- Nightmare Fetishist: With not-so-gruesome physical deformities.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Did I mention I'm 17?
- Sue Donym
Things I like
- Bionicle: Don't collect the toys anymore, but still follow the story.
- Classical Mythology: REALLY long story
- Gears Of War
- Half Life: Bring out Episode Three, dangit!
- Halo: I play Anti-Fan Dumb Rage Wall!
- Indiana Jones: Including Crystal Skull
- Left 4 Dead
- Star Wars
- Star Trek: Particularly TNG and the 2009 film.
- Team Fortress 2
- Two Steps From Hell
Articles I launched
Comment SectionYa know, I bet he's the narhwal ~ Zyxzy
Narwhals are the badass unicorn of the sea! It's a good thing the UF(V)TS and I have found an ally!
- To be honest, I have no idea how the word popped into my head, then I look it upo and realized that it's a type of whale. I decided "it's somethine that an elf would use", and it means "idiot"...then I realized the potential irony if it's used on an elf-turned unicorn hybrid. - Doom Tay
- Um...uh...something something presents: How to distinguish a fox from a kitsune. Number one: Tail count. If a fox has more than one tail, it is safe to assume it's a kitsune. If it has nine tails...well....let's hope you're carrying a towel. Number two: Friendliness. A regular fox will approach you without harm. A kitsune will try to somehow dig itself into your fingernails. If you're not Justin Case, this will be unfortunate news.