HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS When you go into my realm through one of the available portals, these will be important.
Disclaimer: The right to live without fear of insane megalomaniacal admins and the right to not have one's house filled with 500 live poultry not recognized on the Minecraft TV Tropes server. You have been warned.
Server Hours: Based around typical college student sleep schedule (i.e. completely random).
Further Notes: Updates and server discussions can be found on the TvTropes Minecraft thread.
Golden Rule: Don't be a jerk. If you are jerk do not expect mercy from us.
- DO NOT POST THE IP ON THE FORUM. DO NOT GIVE THE IP OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION. ASK BEFORE GIVING IT OUT. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE PERSON DO NOT GIVE IT TO THEM.
- Don't take from chests that are not yours.
- Exception: Community chests and chests in the spawn area vaults. Ask an operator if a chest is fair game.
- Keep a 10 block distance between homes.
- Keep it 10 blocks from any structures and 10 blocks from other placed TNT blocks to prevent flying TNT.
- TNT is forbidden inside the main settlements.
- No burning trees near buildings or burning established forests.
- Do not set fire to others' structures as this will get you banned. This includes Netherrack not within the Nether.
- If you see a runaway fire or accidentally start one, tell the OPs or whoever else is on immediately.
- If you want trees cleared away, but don't care about the wood or saplings, ask an Op to see about clearing them for you with cuboid. It's much safer and more precise.
- Keep all lava away from flammable blocks.
- Do not place lava in other peoples creations or structures; this is a banning offense.
- Do not place lava in heavily populated or wooded areas.
- Leave torches that are placed where they are. If you want to have torches moved from an area, try and find who placed them in the first place and ask permission, otherwise, ask a member of the administrative force.
Property and Territory disputes:
- Do not alter or change existing structures without permission of the creator. Place a sign up in your area to label it as yours.
- In territory disputes, signs are a deciding factor. Removal of signs to jump another's claim is a serious offense. Check your area thoroughly before you begin building.
- Do not resolve it yourself. Contact an operator. We will look at the area and make a call on the situation.
- Please try to be respectful of everyone and if an Op asks you to do or not do something, please follow their instructions.
- If you have an issue with an Op, do not argue and ask another Op for help.
Command Lists and other functions:
- Please note that some commands are restricted to Operators (mods). Ask if it doesn't work; an Op will be more than willing to doublecheck for you.
Large Projects/Mega Projects:
- Megaprojects can be a double-edged blade when they're built. They can be good to look at and even useful, they can also be eyesores and too much of a source of Serious Business. If you want to build a megaproject, you have to get the resources yourself and build it yourself or with people who are willing to help. No operator help will be provided. The project should also be at least 70 blocks (out of maximum view range) away from the main settlement.
- Please note: there is a difference between mega projects and community projects. Mega projects are thought up by one person who has a clear idea in minda full-scale replica of Hyrule castle, for example. Any help the person has will be directed by them. A ''community project is like Undercity or the Canyon. Anyone can build there, within set city guidelines. they are at liberty to add and take away within the general rules. Implementation of community projects needs to be discussed within the community.
The server uses several custom plugins or mods to enhance or provide features to the players and staff. The basic way to use a command is to place a / followed by a command. For example, /help.
/help->accesses the Help File for the server and will list all available commands. There are multiple pages for the file. To access the other pages type /help 1 for page one, /help 2 for two, and so on. Please note that the help file lists ALL commands available. If you can't use a command and think you should be able to, ask an Op about it.