I am Chief Masamune. I tend to use that name for most of the online stuff I do. I also just realized I messed up the Wiki Words link. Whatever. Life goes on.
If you play Starcraft 2, you may have bumped into me under the name Snorlax. I used to play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory a lot under the name Chief Masamune. But that was about 8 years ago.
I am a long time reader of tvtropes, but only recently started editing. So far, I have fixed a few grammatical errors and added a few examples to a few select pages.
I expect this page to get pretty long as I add more and more tropes present in my life.
I also am in the beginning phases of making an RPG with Game Maker 7. I am trying to jam it full of tropes, so expect it to have Loads and Loads of Characters and sheer insanity. Hopefully it won't have Loads and Loads of Loading. I still don't have a name for it, though.
Tropes I exemplify:
- Black Sheep: It depends on how you look at it. On one hand, out of my siblings, I have done the least in terms of trying to get into med school. On the other hand, my younger sister is the only one who actually studies.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: 3.77 as a Biochem major. Amount of studying per week? About 7. If I work hard. But I am eventually going to subvert this. Bad study habits do not lead to med school.
- The Medic: My hopeful job class about 10 years from now.
- Stone Wall: My fighting style. Oh? You tried kicking me? TOO BAD I DIDN'T FEEL IT!
- Perverse Sexual Lust: And how! I have a rather long list, but a select few favorites would be Yuffie Kisaragi, Hinagiku Kastura, Ryouko Ookami, and Shinobu Maehara.
- Yuri Fanboy: My favorite ship is Konoka x Setsuna. I don't see how or why ANYONE would ship either of them with anyone else. Fate x Nanoha is adorable, especially when Vivio comes into the picture. The opening scene of episode 14 makes me squee.