alfinchkid (properly spelled all lowercase) is a 19-year-old geek, the youngest of five children, living in the middle of nowhere, Wyoming. His most notable accomplishment is running the Zelda ASCII Adventures webcomic, solely drawn with ASCII characters in around 2005. Most notably a lurker, he would much rather stand back and watch than get involved with most things.
Tropes that describe alfinchkid and his life:
- Asperger Syndrome: Fully clinically diagnosed. All 3 of my best friends are also AS as well (all being siblings).
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Suffers strangly from both a short attention span and long-term single-tracked-mindedness.
- Burger Fool: Spent half of high school and half of college working at a local Mc Donald's. The trope was in full effect.
- Did Not Dothe Bloody Research: Purposefully invoked, I trained myself to say thing like "bloody", "bugger", and "bollocks" instead of American equivalents, as most locals are ignorant enough of the lingo that it sounds like Unusual Euphemism play, rather than what I intend it as. Lets me shout some of the worst language while working at Mc Donald's.
- Five-Man Band: My siblings, from oldest to youngest:
- He Cleans Up Nicely: I'm normally apathetic of dress, so I'm almost always wearing sweats and a jacket (come on, they're warm and comfortable). Special times when I dress up in a button-up shirt and jeans (Wyoming standard dress), I'm notably MUCH more attractive (despite my girth), and these comments follow me around.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: Spent most of High School in a major depression. Still fights it occasionally.
- There Are No Therapists: Refused psychiatric treatment of depression, insisting it was just a phase, and that when certain factors in high school were gone, I'd be better.
Things that TVTropes led ThisTroper to: