Oh, hey there! Welcome to my page~ It may not be much yet, but make yourself at home. Oh, and feel free to leave your mark in the guest book.
Tropes pertaining to yours truly include....
- Animal Motifs: To this day, foxes have remained to be the animal I most associate with myself. I'd call it my Patronus, but I got a red squirrel when I took the quiz on Pottermore, so...?
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: I do actually find these kinds of jokes pretty funny, but I hasten to inform that ADD isn't all it's cracked up to be.
- Berserk Button: Referring to autism in a pejorative manner (i.e. "That's so autistic" or jokes about "autistic screeching"). It kinda brings up bad memories.
- Big Beautiful Woman: I certainly like to think so. It's taken me a while to build up self-confidence in my figure and I fully intend to embrace it for what it's worth.
- Bi the Way: It ain't no lie, I'm bi bi bi!
- Cloudcuckoolander: Oh, absolutely! If everything else on here doesn't convince you, might as well make it explicit.
- Chuunibyou: Was one of these in (appropriately enough) middle school. I often spouted Gratuitous Japanese, had convinced myself that I was the human form of a kitsune, and that the Sailor Senshi were real and lived on their respective planets. Thankfully, I grew out of it come high school.
- Gratuitous Japanese: It's not as bad it was back in middle school, but sometimes I find myself saying things like "Nani the fuck?" It's meant to be ironic, I swear!
- Perky Goth: Downplayed these days, since not everything I wear or listen to fits neatly into the Goth niche and I've (ironically) become a bit more jaded, but played straight when I was in the latter part of middle school and all of high school.
- Goth Girls Know Magic: It was also around this time that I was really into crystals (a passion of mine that persists to this day), spells, and fortunetelling.