- What Could Have Been:
- Season 1
- Enzo Amore was initially going to be Nia Jax's partner, but he was fired from the WWE due to the sexual assault allegations made against him, so Apollo Crews became her partner.
- Samoa Joe was voted to be Bayley's partner, but due to injury, he was replaced by Elias.
- Alicia Fox was going to be Goldust's partner, but she injured her tailbone during preparations for the women's Royal Rumble match, so she was replaced by Mandy Rose.
- Season 2
- Team Little Big (Braun Strowman and Alexa Bliss) was set to be to sole returning Raw team. However, following Alexa's injury from the Raw Women's Title match at Hell in a Cell 2018, Ember Moon was voted to be her replacement.
- Sasha Banks was originally going to form a team with Bobby Lashley under the name "Legit Dominance." However, due to an injury, Banks dropped out and was replaced by Mickie James.
- The team of R-Truth and Carmella were originally known as "True Money" as shown on a promotional video. However, when the season started, their name was changed to "The Fabulous Truth."
- Season 1
Trivia / WWE Mixed Match Challenge