- Aluminium Christmas Trees: When Gared's leg is split open, House Forrester's maester treats it by sewing maggots into it. Maggots really are still used today to treat wounds, as they only eat dead flesh and expire once the dead flesh has been eaten. Whether or not it's good for dead maggots to be in your wounds however...
- They are used occasionally in the UK for treatment of wounds containing large amounts of dead tissue, and indeed die harmlessly once they're done.
- Fan Nickname: A Song of Wood and Iron, A Game of Trees, and The Medieval Walking Dead
- Lord Whitehill has been nicknamed 'Piggy' by Telltale forum fans.
- Prop Recycling: Some of the menu and UI sound effects are from The Walking Dead: Season 2.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Due to Telltales closure, the game is no longer available for purchase.
- What Could Have Been:
- It was originally planned for Tom to have been working for Olenna Tyrell, Margaery's grandmother, which would explain why Tom was protecting Mira in the first place. There's even cut dialog that reveals this information.
- Mira was originally planned to have a much larger role within the court of King's Landing, playing the titular "Game of Thrones" and either winning or dying based on her cunning and ruthlessness or lack thereof. However, her role was drastically reduced, with her either meeting her end being blackmailed into a marriage to a sociopath or executed.
Trivia / Telltale's Game of Thrones