- Acting for Two:
- In addition to voicing Fred and Scooby like always, Frank Welker also voices one of the villagers that compliments Chef Edward DuFlay.
- Bobby's AI named ROCKY is voiced by Daphne's voice actress, Grey DeLisle Griffin.
- Jim Cummings voices the Red Ghost, Jeremiah Noseworthy, and a settler named Thomas.
- David Kaye voices Henry Metcalf and Chef Edward DuFlay
- Salli Saffioti voices Nancy Metcalf and the reporter
- Audrey Wasilewski voices Chef Sue and the librarian
- Cowboy BeBop at His Computer: Early reports mentioned that James Tucker would be the main producer of the movie, unlike the finalized version that says Curt Geda is the one in charge.
- Voices in One Room: Played with. According to this video , many of the sessions were done separately, though we can assume at least the gang's voice actors, and those that are regular voice actors, recorded together at some point.
- Write What You Know: Tim Sheridan's time in New England influenced how he wrote the movie.
Trivia / Scooby-Doo! and the Gourmet Ghost