- No Export for You:
- The second Updated Re-release of the first game featuring Ran and Nagare, and the character creation modes in all the games.
- Also, the legal trouble with the voice actors and music that's kept the games from being re-released sooner. Specifically, Capcom is required to pay them all for every release version of the game, however Capcom has lost contact with a good number of them (and some have stopped working in the industry altogether). The PSOne Classics re-release necessitated Capcom having to contact a number of companies to renegotiate those rights - some of them not even being the original owners of those sounds and voices.
- Relationship Voice Actor:
- Batsu, Hinata and Tiffany's voice actors all take roles similar to the roles they voice in GaoGaiGar - Batsu as The Hero, Hinata as the Love Interest and Tiffany (Miki Narahashi) as the Eagleland Foreign Fanservice.
- Once again, Batsu finds himself facing off against Gan (or Boman), although this time the stakes aren't as high as when they faced off for the fate of Hyrule.
- Kyoko finds out she's the reincarnation of Princess Serenity and has to fight evil as a result. Among her companions is the mysterious cat Yurika and a gender-bending Natsu (Narumi Tsunoda), but oddly enough one of the villains she has to fight is also Yurika.
- Screwed by the Network: Like Darkstalkers, it has yet to see a another release. However, as shown above, it's not (totally) Capcom's fault.
- Talking to Himself: Takashi Nagasako voices both Gan and Boman.
- The Character Died with Him: Hyo is killed off in Project Justice following the death of his voice actor Kaneto Shiozawa.
Trivia / Rival Schools