- Edited for Syndication: After Disney unearthed a longer version of the Cinderella Laugh-O-Gram in 2010, the next time the short received an official Walt Disney Home Video release (as a bonus feature for the 1950 Cinderella movie's 2012 Diamond Edition Blu-Ray), it still ran only 7.5 minutes, due to Disney using the same edited print included on past releases of the 1950 Cinderella.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Disney has only given five Laugh-O-Grams official DVD and/or Blu-Ray releases, and some of the discs in question have gone out of print.
- The Beauty and the Beast 2010 Diamond Edition Blu-Ray included Little Red Riding Hood, The Four Musicians of Bremen, Puss in Boots, and Cinderella. However, the 2016 25th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray contains none of them, and they also became some of the few Diamond Edition extras absent from the Disney Movies Anywhere website and app.
- Alice's Wonderland often gets included with Alice in Wonderland, but only in an 8-minute presentation, with a Cliffhanger ending. The longest surviving version (which runs 12.5 minutes, and provides an actual resolution), only became available on the 2005 Walt Disney Treasures DVD Disney Rarities: Celebrated Shorts: 1920s1960s.
- Cinderella plays with this: The 7.5 minute version made its way onto almost every disc-based release of Disney's 1950 Cinderella movie since the 1995 Deluxe CAV LaserDisc, meaning it falls into this trope whenever the movie goes into the Disney Vault, then becomes "rescued" when the film reaches a new format. However, the longer version has yet to hit home video.
- Short-Lived Big Impact: The cartoons were a flop when they were first released, but they also provided the earliest foundation for Walt Disney's animated cartoons, and everything else beyond.
- What Could Have Been: Walt was originally obligated to make 12 films in the series, but only 9 were completed before the studio went belly up.
Trivia / Newman Laugh O Grams